Re: The Discussion Thread

Post by Mattthecat »

It was announced today that B.O.L.T will disband in April

https://www.sdp-bolt.jp/news/2023/2023031001.html

Google translated:

Thank you for always supporting BOLT.
We have important news for you.

BOLT will disband on April 15, 2023.
We sincerely apologize for the sudden announcement.
Spoiler
Regarding the circumstances that led to this decision, Chiho Takai consulted me about her desire to "concentrate on her personal activities".
In the course of many discussions, the desire to move on to a new path was very strong and unwavering, and as a result of repeated discussions on management, we came to the conclusion that the group will end its activities and disband.

I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to everyone who has supported and supported BOLT so far.

Regarding the future activities of the members,
Runa Naito, Chiho Takai, Naka Aoyama, and Aya Shirahama will continue to belong to Stardust Promotion and move forward on their respective paths.
In addition, regarding the Namie Women's Association, Runa Naito will continue her activities as a member, and Chiho Takai will end her activities with the dissolution of BOLT.

BOLT's last live will be held at KANDA SQUARE HALL on Saturday, April 15, 2023.
Details of the performance will be announced separately on our website.

I will do my best to move forward with gratitude, so
I hope that you will continue to support BOLT until the end.

March 10, 2023
BOLT staff

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spoiler
To all the important and important BOLT fans.

BOLT will disband after their last live on April 15th.
I am very sorry for the sudden announcement.

As soon as BOLT debuted, it became a corona disaster and
activities did not go as expected, but I am full of gratitude to all the fans for their warm support and being able to continue so far.

I've heard about Chii's choice for her dream, and I honestly support her.
Chii and I have been working together since Rojapo and BOLT, so to be honest, I feel very lonely and I wanted to
continue standing on BOLT's stage with Chii.
⁡But
she BOLT with 4 people.
After thinking about it a lot, I decided that I wanted to end BOLT with the "4 people" including Chii.
⁡Of
course, I support Chii as she takes a new step forward, but she
still has dreams ahead of her.
From the bottom of my heart, I hope that Aya and Nano will have a wonderful life where they meet more often than parting.

I love
all the members and staff,
King Records and everyone involved,
BOLT's music, and all the fans. Great support from all of you . warm words. whereabouts. is my everything Thanks to everyone's support, I was able to face my favorite music straight away. Thank you so much. In order not to waste everyone's feelings , I will not give up on the stage to deliver music to everyone in my own way. The remaining time as BOLT is short, but I will deliver my favorite songs to my dear fans with gratitude and soul until the end.
Thank you.
Runa Naito

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spoiler
BOLT will disband after their last live on April 15th.
For all the fans who support us, I think they are surprised by the sudden announcement. really sorry.

Four years ago, when the predecessor group, Rocka Japonica, ended, I started working with the feeling that I would definitely surpass Rocka Japonica as a new group, BOLT.

There was a time when we couldn't move as we had hoped because the corona crisis soon after we formed, but thanks to the many people who were involved in BOLT, we were able to experience many things that we couldn't experience in our previous group. I was allowed to.

I have been active for 3 years and 8 months with the feeling that I want to aim higher.

Among them, I had a job and a dream that I wanted to challenge myself while doing group activities. However, contrary to my desire to do my best, I have come to realize on a daily basis the severity of the reality that it is difficult to achieve this, partly due to my lack of ability.

Losing my way as an idol is a big decision for me, who has been standing on stage for about 10 years since I entered the company, so I have been thinking about it for a long time.
I think that stepping out into the outside world is harder than you might imagine. Still, I had a feeling that I wanted to challenge myself.

When I think about the members who are always warm, Team BOLT, who are full of love, and above all, my beloved fans who support me, I honestly still feel sad.

Until now, I may have caused you not only happy thoughts, but also sad and painful thoughts. Under such circumstances, I think that it is not a matter of course that there are people who continue to support me even now.

Thanks to everyone who was always in front of me, I stood on stage with the feeling that now was the most fun time.
Whether it's those who have supported me for a long time, or those who have come to like me recently, the time I spent with everyone is a great treasure in my life.
My feelings and love for you will never change.

Nano-chan, who I was able to meet as a BOLT. Aya-chan.
We've been chasing our dreams together so far, Runpan.

As a group of four, it's by no means a large number, so we've run together while aiming for a performance that only we can do.
I have always loved this warm space that always accepts and supports me. thanks so much.

Also, I cannot thank everyone at King Records who have raised me lovingly from the days of Rocka Japonica to the time I became BOLT.

Even after the disbandment, I want everyone to continue to have the sound and spirit of BOLT in their hearts.

From now on, I will continue to be indebted to Stardust Promotion, and I will do my best to open up a new path by working harder than ever before.

I think it will take some time for people to accept this situation, but I will do my best until the end so that everyone can watch over me for the remaining month as an idol and beyond. To go. thank you.
Chiho Takai

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spoiler
We sincerely apologize to our fans for this sudden announcement.

It's been about 3 years and 8 months since BOLT was formed, and there have been many things that can only be experienced here.
I am very sad that Team BOLT ended up disbanding because we had many encounters and overcame both joys and sorrows.
But I was able to work as BOLT like this, I was able to work so hard with the members, I was able to deliver my favorite songs to many people, I was able to talk about various things with everyone and laughed, and I received a lot of love from everyone. , everything is a precious memory.

From now on, we will go our separate ways, but I would be happy if you could warmly support us.
BOLT's activities are short, but thanks to the members, staff, fans, and everyone who supported Naka Aoyama, I've been able to come this far, so I'll do my best to convey my gratitude to the end. I would like to perform at

At the live on April 15th, I will do my best to put out everything I have.
Thank you for your continued support.
Aoyama Nahana

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spoiler
Thank you for always supporting BOLT.

BOLT will disband on April 15th.  

I apologize for surprising you with the sudden announcement.

First of all, I am very happy that I was able to meet all the fans and that I was able to work as BOLT.
I get the power of energy from everyone's warm messages and smiles that can be seen even when wearing a mask.
No matter how many times I thank you all, it won't be enough.
thank you very much.

Since our formation on July 15, 2019, the memories of BOLT for the past 3 years and 8 months will never fade, and I would like to make use of what I have experienced in BOLT in my future life.

What I can do now is to deliver my gratitude
from the stage with my best singing and dancing during this remaining activity period. I want to put all my thoughts into this song and dance and deliver it to everyone. The four of us will unite and run to the end, so I would be happy if you could follow me.
Shirahama Aya

Return to “General Talk”