Momoclo's Manager's Work Notes

ruthyruth

Momoclo's Manager's Work Notes

Post by ruthyruth »

KWKM's "Notes-to-Self"
from last Tuesday August 17th (acquired from Twitter)

** The following English translation was done very quickly,
so it may not be perfect but you should be able to get the idea
of what's on kwkm's mind. **
- RR

Reni-chan had a rough start with today’s 24 hour live stream, but she seemed to do fine over all.
(Editor's NOTE: In my opinion Reni-chan did not have a "rough start" except when she had trouble setting up a conference call on her cell phone. From off camera kwkm started barking instructions at her to which Reni-chan held up her hand and said, "Hang on!" while she worked the problem with a production assistant. kwkm kept hounding her to which she replied twice, "Well, it is a live stream." indicating it was no big deal and she is not the klutz kwkm's rant seemed to imply. - RR)

Momota Kanako has finished her home quarantine, but she’s not 100% yet. She has begun her work on the Meijiza “Change the Future” theater piece, but she’s still only reading the script.

JAM EXPO appearance is still undecided.

According to the JAM people it is still not clear whether performances on stage will take place.

It’s not appropriate to speak of the COVID dangers at the moment.

I don’t know if it’s best for Momoclo to perform as a group of just three at JAM EXPO. We’re thinking of maybe holding our own EXPO (because of COVID).

I haven’t given up on the 3600 event, but I plan to make it refundable. I’m holding out for a live event, but that is unusual in Tokyo these days (It’s not an ideal situation).

On next week’s solo Hitori Fundoshi I want to talk about a few things.

I’ve had my first Corona vaccination and the second one is planned for around August 30th.

The bad news about Apple Airtag has reached the fans, so I want to apologize for not announcing earlier that I canceled it.

I also want to report on the Ahrin’s status as well as Leader’s well being.

** Below is an image of kwkm's original notes found on Twitter last week. **

_

Mattthecat
Administrator

Re: Momoclo's Manager's Work Notes

Post by Mattthecat »

Looking forward to more!

Lynn_Murasaki

Re: Momoclo's Manager's Work Notes

Post by Lynn_Murasaki »

According to the latest AE newsletter, the scheduled JAM EXPO appearances (solo and as a group) are actually taking place, or so it seems...

On the other hand, the message provides data on daytime, stages and possibly date (29th), but other sources are not exactly clear about that.
Am I totally misunderstanding the newsletter's meaning?

I any case, I would like to see this, at the very least, as a clear prelude to a full recovery of our ailing members.

Return to “General Talk”