Post by Vimoral »

July 4

Avex Idol Festival

AkaoniP

Re: The Discussion Thread

Post by AkaoniP »

Today is the 5th anniversary of Tokisen's first single "Dokkyun♡!!Shoujo"
The girls have grown so much!

This was one of the first MV I watched when I discovered idols, but couldn't fully appreciate it until later

Mewtwo1928

Post by Mewtwo1928 »

Hitoka turned 19 on July 25th! Happy birthday!

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

The members were asked to share their recommendations points for the "Heart Gyutto !" mini-album, which will be released on June 22
(the songs 'Memories' and 'Cupid in Love' are already available)

https://cho-toki-sen.lnk.to/Memories
https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/AVCD-96987
https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/AVCD-96985
https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/AVCD-96983
https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/AVCD-96981

Q1 : "Heart Gyutto" 's point

The new outfits !!!
These pastel-colored costumes filled with glitter, hearts, and ribbons are so cute !
Each of the 3 has a different top design.
Please take a look at the details from the head to the feet !

Q2 : "Dear Friend" 's recommendation point

It's a very nice song that conveys "Thank you" in simple words.
I love the melody of this song because it's so easy to listen to.
Please listen to this song with the thought of someone who is important to you.

Q3 : "Gyutto" 's point

The hugging choreo in the chorus is very, very cute and is a key point of the song.
It's easy to imitate, so I hope you will dance to it too !
Please listen to the song while imagining yourself falling in love with someone you love so much that you want to hug them

Q4 : Your enthusiasm concerning "Heart Gyutto"

I want to make this album an album that will bring you closer to the Tokisen members !
It contains a variety of songs that you will want to listen to every day, so I hope you'll listen to them a lot and be moved by them !
Please look forward to the release of the mini-album !

The first 2-members album photos are so cute !
I was paired with Kanamin and we squeezed each other so hard that our cheeks were touching, in reference to the lead song "Gyutto !" !
We were so close, I thought she was going to kiss me.
She was so close and cute !

Q2 : "Nandemo ii kara" 's recommendation point

Aki's line "I want to be pretty !"
It's a good recommendation point !
Aki is already cute enough, but when she says this line, it makes me think that I need to be cuter too.
The song is stylish and the lyrics are well balanced !

I personally like the way the lyrics "We're ready for you now, all you have to do is be honest with us, and you'll have your answer" show a sense of openness that Tokisen has never had before.
After that, I do some faking, and I'm happy to hear all the members say, "This is Oharu" so I'm able to sing with more confidence.

Once again, we have gathered together a wonderful collection of songs with a wide variety of styles.
We hope that people who listen to the album will come to the lives, and that people who come after listening to the album will be glad that they came when they hear the songs live !
We will do our best to brush up the album even more and make it an album that will make you all hug !

This mini-album is for everyone who likes us !
We are sure that this mini-album will grab the hearts of everyone who listens to it !
Our outfits are sparkling, fluffy, and make you want to hold us tightly !
The "FC Limited Luxury Disc" includes a live video and the making of the album, so you can enjoy a side of us that you haven't seen yet !

Please try to find the point(s) that makes you want to tightly hold us!

Q2 : "Memories" 's recommendation point

I think this song tells us how important and lovely this moment is.
I think everyone has many treasures, such as their youth and memories of their loved ones.
These moments will never come back, and we can only spend those moments, but they'll always turn into memories, and I believe that is why you will feel that they are so precious.
When I sing live, I think about the time I have spent with everyone.
I think you will enjoy this song even more if you listen to it while remembering the memories of your loved ones !

This song is cute and exciting in every way !
Even though there are no 2 choruses, the tension of the song builds and builds, and the excitement is like watching the climax of a drama, and by the time the song is over, you feel as if you are going to melt.
We hope you feel as if we were tightly holding you

We have been recognized by many people with "Suki"
So, with "Heart Gyutto !", we will squeeze the hearts of everyone who has become "fond" of us.
We'll do our best to catch your hearts !
The songs are all very good, so we'll do our best to raise our singing level and convey the charm of the songs to the audience

My favorite point is the costumes !
It has a lot of hearts and ribbons on it, which is very cute and a key point !
Also, the outfit has heart bijoux everywhere, earrings, and hair ornament with big sparkling bijoux, so I think it is a very cute outfit from any angle of 360 degrees !

Q2 : "Cupid in Love" 's recommendation point

My favorite point is the costumes !
There are many poses that represent angels in the choreography, and I want everyone to find them !
Also, there's the "Cupid in Love Pose" with right hand heart and left hand finger arrow.
I hope you'll imitate it a lot !

The "#Hagyuppose" is a pose where you make a heart with your whole palm on your cheek, and is newly created by Tokisen.
I also want people who want to be upbeat in the morning before going out to listen to this song as part of their daily routine !
I think you will instantly feel positive in your heart when you listen to it !

We're looking forward to your support.
We want to lock on to the hearts of those who have fallen in love with us even a little bit !

This time, there are 4 patterns of album photos, and for the first time, they're paired members photos !
Kanamin/Oharu, Hitoka/Hiyori and Julia/Aki pairs !
We took these photo so close to the lead song "Gyutto" that I felt embarrassed, so you can see our faces clearly.
I think we look different in these costumes !
And if you put the four different photos together...!
They are connected to form a single photo !
Please try it !

Q2 : "Kitto Standard" 's recommendation point

This song is about a girl in love who sees reality rather than fantasy, and the lyrics are a little more mature than Tokisen's usual lyrics !
My favorite parts of the song are "What would you do if I said I love you ?" and "It's a lie".
The dialogue between the girls in their hearts is somewhat sad and frustrating, and the fragility of wanting to say what they really feel but not being able to say it touches my heart.
I think there are many people who lose confidence in front of the person they love, so I think the lyrics will be sympathetic to such people.

This song is for you to listen to at the moment you fall in love, of course !
If you are in love with someone, you can recall the time when you met !

If you are not in love right now, I think it would be fun to have you fantasize about love while listening to this song !
Please listen to the song according to your feelings !
The choreography is catchy and easy to imitate, including the "Gyutto" pose and the "Hagyuppose", which I hope you will try when taking pictures with your friends !
I hope many people will imitate these poses !

The album contains 6 songs, but all of them have different colors/feelings, and they are all based on the theme of love and youth.
This album is packed with songs that will make you feel various emotions.
We hope that you will see us in various ways, and we will do our best to express ourselves in accordance with the songs !
And we hope to capture the hearts of many people !

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

The secondary audio channel that comes with TOKIKURI 2021, which is included in the FC limited deluxe edition of mini-album !
We had fun watching and recording live footage with the members !
You can clearly see that we are flutterd with joy lol
If you watch the live performance while listening to the secondary audio channel, you will surely feel like you're watching the live video with us all !

Q2 : "Memories" ' recommendation point

I love the part where we all sing "forever and ever" from Hitoka's solo part at the end.
I'm looking forward to the live performance, the more we sing the song, the more memories will be accumulated and the song will become even more charming

It caught my heart from the first time I heard it!
The flow from the D melody "the moment you say the words" is my favorite part because in my interpretation, I could see the scene of a confession being made here.
The story of the lyrics is growing and growing, it makes me 100% happy, and it's one of the best song that makes me want to give a hug to the person I love !

We have completed another mini-album filled with wonderful songs of love and youth !
To everyone we have met ! And the hearts of those we will meet in the future ! We will do our best to deliver the songs from this album at our live performances and in our future activities so that we can keep your hearts !
Please be thrilled by Chou Tokimeki♡Sendenbu a lot ♡♡♡

Mattthecat
Administrator

Post by Mattthecat »

Nice post!

I bought only the Kanamin version, so can't post the "joined pic" she is talking about

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

Oh !! Glad that you got one ver. of it !! :sunglasses: :clap:

I managed to find the 3 pics online and I guess that's what she was talking about ? :thinking:
I think the pic order is correct but maybe I'm wrong

Mattthecat
Administrator

Post by Mattthecat »

I guess so but there should be a fourth pic (maybe with the whole group?)

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

Yep, this is the 4th one but I don't really get how this one could fit with the others by being merged to be honest

Mattthecat
Administrator

Post by Mattthecat »

I don't see how the other three can be joined in an original manner either to be honest :-)
It's not as if some sort of new pic would result

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

Lol yeah.
The only thing I can come up with is this

And if that's not it then I guess we'll never know :D

Mattthecat
Administrator

Post by Mattthecat »

Looks pretty good actually :)

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

Yeah I agree :grin:

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

Q1 : What are the highlights of "STAR" and its music video ?

I think it's a really attractive song with bright, positive and forward-looking melody & lyrics.
I think it's a song that can push all those who are working hard and striving toward their dreams.

I like the message in this song, "With you, I can chase my dreams as far as I want to go, and together we can be strong".
Especially the "Let's go together" part, which is exactly what we and the Tokisen fans are going to do together to see the wonderful scenery that we have not seen yet.
I think it expresses the feeling of "If we are not together, there is no meaning", and I love it very much.

The recording session went by very fast, and I had a lot of fun singing.
I sang the rap part like I was a rapper, without thinking about how I was going to sing it, and I got the green light after only a few takes.

The highlight of the music video is the part at the end where everyone is beckoning to each other, saying "Come" , expressing the lyrics that we and the fans are always together, and we will take you all with us, so follow us.

Q2 : What is your favorite part of the outfit ?

The sparkling part with lots of stars scattered all over it that will look great on stage.
Every detail is elaborate and really cute.
I hope you get a chance to see it up close.
I love the hair ornament that looks like a goddess tiara

Q3 : "Wagamama Princess" 's point

As the title suggests, the song is about a very selfish girl, but I found it endearing and thought that if I had a girl like that, I would not be able to let her go, to take my eyes off her, and before I knew it, I would find myself liking her more and more.
But it's also how we feel about our fans, so I would like to sing with the hope that I can be with them all the time.

Q4 : How enthusiastic are you for the release of "STAR" ?

I think this single is full of Tokisen's unique style.
"STAR" was also a song of determination for the Makuhari Messe live, and beyond that live, I would like to continue to work together with the fans to hop, step, and jump to the stars that lie just beyond our reach

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

"STAR" is a cheering song that gives back to those who are striving for their dreams !
The music video features the members wearing two outfits, one in yellow and the other in their own colors, and also uses computer graphics, colorful backgrounds, and cuts with a fluffy cloud-like atmosphere.

For the first time, everyone is dressed in yellow, and the sequins and jewels are sparkling and pretty.
But my favorite part is the hair ornament !
It's different from the previous ones and looks like a horseshoe-shaped hairband, which is so cute.
I also love the hexagonal stars made of sequins on the costumes

Q3 : "Hop Step Jump LOVE" 's point

It is an up-tempo song that will make your heart beat with joy !
I really like the positive lyrics that only look forward to the future !
I am looking forward to singing it at the live performances !

This is our first time to sing the ending theme song for the TV anime "Shadowverse F", and we have a chance to let people who don't know Tokisen know about it.
I hope that everyone who listens to "STAR" will be encouraged to pursue their dreams.
Let's work hard together !

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

"STAR" is a song that pushes people to pursue their dreams !
We recorded the song with the desire of becoming stars !
The part I put the most feeling into during the recording was the part before the third chorus, "Aiming for the Stars" (Hoshi wo mezashite).
The staff and I/us thought about how to use the breath and how to add a little bit of tension to make it more powerful, so we recorded it over and over again with a lot of thought !

In the music video, there was a scene where we eat stars, but it was difficult to imagine where the stars were and how big they were because they were added by CGI afterwards

I thought the costumes are very pretty with sparkles everywhere you look and sequins of stars and moons in every detail !
I also love the chains and pearls on the right side of the skirt, which look gorgeous !

This song contains a lot of our feelings for our fans !
We love you all so much that we want you to stay with us for the rest of your lives and write a contract/agreement with us, and we hope you can feel that.
The lyrics are heavy, but the tune is rhythmical, so you will enjoy listening to it !

We are confident in what we are doing now, which is why we are able to sing so many songs, and I believe that this single is a declaration of our strong desire to become stars.
We hope to improve our skills so that we can keep up with the sparkling music and bring smiles to everyone's faces !

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

The lyrics are very nice, as they cherish past memories and experiences, but also aim for the strongest and most positive dreams in the present.
The backing sound is also really cool and rocking, and I love it.
I bought a camera days before the music video shoot and had so much fun taking high quality pictures of our lovely members !
I had become a photographer and a member !

I like the accessories (necklace and earrings) that come with the outfit because they are cute and have designs of stars and moons

The song is so energetic that it makes you want to start running !
It's a very positive song that runs nonstop toward your dreams !
It's the kind of song that makes you want to jump up and down with it at a live performance !

This song is filled with a passionate message of going anywhere with everyone who supports us !
Let's keep going as far as we can with us, aiming for the "STAR" !
Thank you very much for your support !

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

The highlight of the music video is the dance scene !
The set is really cute and sparkling, and the video has an otherworldly atmosphere !
Before the chorus, there is a dance where everyone makes a star.
I think that's what makes it so attractive !

As a behind-the-scenes story, during the shooting of the music video, we had to first wear plain clothes, then the sparkling costume of "STAR", and finally the plain clothes again, so there were many changes of clothes and hair styles, and I think the hair and makeup artists had a hard time ! lol

The thing is that all of us are wearing yellow !
It was the first time for all of us to wear yellow costumes, and the other members never usually wear yellow, so it was very fresh and on point for all of us !

The piano sounds in the song are so cute and make my ears happy !
And most importantly, the lyrics are cute !
Every part of the song is cute !
There is the word "chu" in the middle of the song, which was added in a hurry during recording !

Through the song "STAR," I would like to go anywhere together with the fans who are supporting us, with big dreams !
I will do my best to be a sparkling presence like a star for you all !

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

The highlight of "STAR" is the unison from Hitoka's "Hoshi wo Mezashite" before the last chorus !
I really like the song split going into the 3rd chorus !
We sang it at the live performance at Makuhari Messe, and it was a great feeling when we got it just right, and I really liked the feeling that all the members were united as one !
The music video was shot in a studio and a lot of CGI was used, so the highlight is the scene with the pop and cheerful color costumes and the scene at the end where all the members are reaching out their hands to everyone watching the music video.
The scene where we are reaching out our hands is connected to the lyrics of the song "Let's go together/Issho ni ikou", which I think is wonderful !

This is my first yellow costume and I love it !
Especially the skirt has a flutter that reminds me of a shooting star !
There are many bijoux on the skirt !
I feel like a superstar just by wearing it !
Also, this is the first time for my hair ornament to be shaped like a ribbon, so it's fresh and I'm happy to hear that I look like "Orihime-sama"
(a woman who appears in the legend of Tanabata https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/織姫 )
(not sure if that's what she's talking about though)

In any case, it's a positive, full-throttle song !!
This is perfect for Tokisen, who only looks forward !
The song is similar to "STAR" in that it is all about dreams, but it has a different approach in terms of tone and lyrics, and I hope to continue to work with the same vigor as "Hop Step Jump LOVE" in the future !
I'm looking forward to the day when we can showcase it at a live performance, as I'm sure it will be a lot of fun !

Now that Tokisen is able to put all of its energy into pursuing big dreams, we hope to push and lean on those who listen to our songs in the same way that we do !
We would be happy if you could be of help !!
We hope that you will have many new encounters through the new songs we are releasing this time !!
We, Tokisen, will do our best to be authentic "STAR" !

Return to “General Talk”