Ifold

Re: Hinata Kashiwagi

Post by Ifold »

https://lineblog.me/ebichu/archives/13316846.html
(2022.12.11)

To all mankind
Good evening
This is Hinata

The Kashiwagi project lives went off without a hitch, and although I lost my voice, I was able to perform the final solo concert, and I was very glad that we did not make the decision to cancel the event after the concert was over.
Nakano Sun Plaza was filled with many orange lights with various feelings and a wonderful view

Thanks to all of you
Thank you so much ☺️

I have only 5 days left to spend as an Ebichu member.
So only the graduation concert on the 16th is left !
That's fast

I don't realize it at all lol.
I rehearsed, but I was like "Whose graduation live is this ?"
I can't believe it's mine

That's how much I took for granted the time I spent as Ebichu.
And to think I will be gone in 5 days...
Whether you cry or laugh, it's the last time.
Unfortunately, you aren't allowed to speak, but I hope everyone can enjoy the show with me ❤️🔥

Stay tuned until the end !
Let's do our best tomorrow with lots of smiles !
Well then, see you 🦍

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

https://lineblog.me/ebichu/archives/13317126.html
(2022.12.16)

To all mankind
Good evening
This is Hinata

My last live performance and graduation ceremony, "Smile for you" will be coming soon.

It's been a fast 12 years, and I haven't really felt it yet.
But I think I've spent the time since the announcement with no regrets, and I've had a lot of fun.

There was a lot of fun, a lot of happiness, but there was also a lot of pain, a lot of suffering.
But if I had not been a member of Ebichu, I could not have experienced all the things I did, and I think I was happy.

Today, 12/16, Kashiwagi Hinata of Shiritsu Ebisu Chuugaku will end, but I have a lot of experiences so far, so I'll keep working hard in the future.
I may have to take some time off, but I'm looking forward to seeing you all again

Thank you so much to all the family !
To everyone who comes to Makuhari, to everyone who watches the streaming, and to everyone who supports me, I'm sure many feelings will come out at the graduation concert, and whether I cry or laugh, it will be the last one, so I want to enjoy it immensely.
Thanks to all of you, I've made it this far, and I'm grateful for all of your help.

Well, I've written a lot of blogs, but this one will be my last.
I asked all the members if anyone can update this blog lol

Now then, everyone, let's make sure that everybody in my beloved and precious Shiritsu Ebisu Chuugaku is properly burned into your memory !
Please stay with me/us until the end !!!

See you later with a smile !

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

Hinata's 1h30 long exclusive last interview with Yoshida Go
(2022.12.16)

https://shiritsuebichu-hinata-last-messsage.com/

Yoshida Go : It's been a while

Hinata : It's been a long time since we last met

Go : The last time I interviewed you was 3 years ago for "B.L.T." (September 2007 issue).
At that time, you said that you had nothing to look forward to except performing live anyway, that on your days off you only went to karaoke alone, and that you didn't want to take time off because you had nothing to look forward to except singing, but then, just then...

Hinata : I took a break (after "Choon 2021" on Sept. 25-26, 2021)
And I returned to work for Daigakugeikai 2021 (on December 27-28)

Go : And then you also went through a period of time when you couldn't sing very much during the Corona whirlpool, and I think you thought a lot during that period

Hinata : Indeed. Of course I know all I have to do is sing, but by taking a break...
I'm not the type of person who is good at confronting myself, so I haven't really been able to look at myself, but I had a chance to do so during this time off

Go : When you are rushing, you don't think about it.
The moment that is no longer possible...

Hinata : I was wondering what I should do.
I tried very hard to convince myself that I wasn't alone in the Corona disaster, and of course I wasn't able to do anything about it outwardly, but...

Go : It was a difficult time to go to karaoke, wasn't it ?

Hinata : That's why I was singing at home (laughs).
I think I was listening to Ebichu the most during that period

Go : You said you watched a lot of footage.

Hinata : Yes, I played live videos all the time and listened to a lot of Ebichu's music
I spent so much time not being in touch with Ebichu's music that I felt like I was performing live by watching the videos, or conversely, I would watch Ebichu's live performances as a fan.
Whenever I watch Ebichu's videos, I always reflect a little on what I should have done differently.
I did not do that at all during the Corona Disaster, and just enjoyed myself.
On the contrary, I was saying to myself things like, "Hey, this place was great. Isn't it good for me ?" (laughs)

Go : So you were able to avoid falling into negative thinking at a time when you might have fallen into negative thinking

Hinata : That's right. I used to be very negative, and I knew I had to work harder and harder, and that hasn't changed, but it was a time when I worked hard to find positive things about myself.

Go : You were able to experience for yourself what the fans say, "Ebichu's songs give me energy"

Hinata : Yes, I thought that Ebichu was very good.
I thought I could get strength from it

Go : Were you a bit more vulnerable during the rest period ?

Hinata : That's right.
I had been in a physical condition before that, but my body just couldn't keep up with what I wanted to do, or I couldn't do what I wanted to do even though I felt like it, and my mental state was deteriorating rapidly.
I took time off after "Chuuon," but I have almost no memory of that year's "Chuuon"

Go : That's the standard !
You're such a live music lover

Hinata : Yes. I love "Chuuon," but I have no memory of it.
I sang "Hakujitsu" (King Gnu) in the solo corner, and when I watched the video, I saw that I looked ridiculous.

Go : Hahahahaha ! You were so busted up (laughs)

Hinata : I was (laughs). I guess it was partly because I was so absorbed in the music, but it was also because I had pushed myself beyond my limits, and I had a face I had never seen before.
Even now, the ones who watched it tell me, "I really couldn't stand to watch Hinata in 'Chuuon' a year ago"
So I felt that I had done well, and I also felt sorry for them.
After that, I took a break for about 3 months.

Go : Basically, you were someone who was energized by performing live, so you thought you were going to be fine ?

But then, everyone was so surprised.
I think it's true that my voice lacked energy, and it sounded heavier than usual, so when I listened to it later, I realized that I must have been in a lot of trouble.

Go : You were in such a state that you didn't even know it yourself.

Hinata : I thought I was doing well, but in the solo section of "Chuuon," I was the last one to sing, and after the MC, I was in the next block, and three times out of four, I fell offstage because I couldn't hold it.
While singing "Hakujitsu," I thought several times, "Oh, I'm going to collapse" and then I thought, "This is not good" and I had to stop singing.

Go : Basically, this is a group that gives you a proper rest.
If you don't send out an SOS yourself, I guess you'll go that far.

Hinata : I didn't want to take a time off.
No matter how mentally down I may have been or how limited I may have been, the group is the most important thing to me, and I didn't want to cause any trouble for the group.

Go : I think it was because you felt like you had inconvenienced them once when you took a break (on December 17, 2015, Hinata was diagnosed with sudden hearing loss and suspended her activities ; the release of the 3rd album "Anarchy", which was scheduled for February 10, 2004, was postponed to April 20, 2004)

Hinata : Yes, that happened, and I didn't want to repeat it, but I couldn't see a way forward if I kept doing what I was doing, so I decided to take a break and came back

Go : When someone whose livelihood depends on live music does that, they get lost in a lot of things

Hinata : I was lost, really.
I had always said that I loved singing and dancing, but suddenly it was all gone.
But in the end, I ended up dancing at home.

Go : Well, it was an itch, wasn't it ?

Hinata : But I felt differently about it than I did about the Corona disaster or anything like that.
I thought that I had probably been pushing myself too hard in many areas, so I didn't really want to take a rest period...
I sang and danced, but I probably didn't think too much about the group.
Of course I want to go back and sing with everyone right now, but I thought that if I stayed the same, I would be ruined again.

Go : Did you think about your life or anything else during that period ?

Hinata : I thought about it at that time. I hadn't really thought about it before, but that was the first time I was able to open my mind to various options.
Then, around November, I said to Fujii (principal Yuichi Fujii), "I'd like to talk to you about something", and told him that I wanted to graduate.

Go : So you decided to graduate while you were on leave.
Naturally, you would like to continue singing in the future, so did you think about the pace at which you would be able to do so ?

Hinata : Of course I have always thought that Ebichu was the most important thing, but this time, I have grown older and have worked hard for more than 10 years, so I thought that this was the best choice for me to continue singing and being on stage.
I don't know how long I will be able to do this, and my physical condition is also a factor.
But I wanted to make a break here.

Go : You are a person who is all about this activity, aren't you ?

Hinata : That's right. That's why I announced it early, and I told the members more than a year before graduation, before the "big show" last December.
Of course, it was not my ideal way to quit, but I still wanted to spend the rest of my time with everyone without regrets, so I let them know ahead of time that I might cause them trouble again, but I hoped we could enjoy our time together until the end.

Go : I think you have done enough for the past 12 years.
I'm sure you've done your job pretty well.

Hinata : I don't know if I was able to fulfill it

Go : You said, "I'm older and more mature." but there was a phrase in your blog that caught my attention : "I am a person who has grown up by forcing myself to become an adult.

Hinata : That's right. In the past, I really didn't think anything of it and was just a brat, but when KahoRiko came in, I had to become their senpai.

Go : You changed dramatically during that period, didn't you ?

Hinata : That's right. Of course, the members are all growing up, and some of the adults around us are changing, while others continue to work with Ebichu, and there were some personnel changes during that period, so Ebichu as a whole was changing.
Of course, we had been working together since there was no leader, but we were a peaceful group and got along well with each other.
I don't think there is anything wrong with that, but as we have grown older, we have come to express our own opinions more and more, and now that we are able to say what we want to do with Ebichu, I think it is no good if we keep things loose.
Where someone had to be a little bit oblivious or strict with me, I'd been doing it loosely until then.

Go : You didn't want to get into trouble

Hinata : I have been avoiding some aspects of it because of that, but I have come to think that the situation is not so good, so I thought that if I could take on such a role, Ebichu could change once again.
I'm not the type of person who goes forward too much, but I've learned to just tighten up a little bit.
From there, I began to understand the adults around us who were strict with us when we were small, and why they were saying those things to us.

Go : At the time, I was like, "Is she in a bad mood ?" (laughs)

Hinata : I was thinking of that. lol
I came to understand that kind of thing. In some ways it made me grow stronger, and I think I changed dramatically there.

Go : You became more assertive in interviews

Hinata : Yes, I did. I wasn't good at them

Go : There are other people who talk

Hinata : Yes, yes, yes. Also, I don't care as much now as I used to, but I used to think deeply about what people might think of me, and I wasn't very good at that kind of thing.
But now I understand that if I don't say something, it won't be understood.

Go : Yes, it's hard for people to guess

Hinata : That's right. When they don't, they really don't.
So I have to say it to them because they can't understand if I don't say it.

Go : There was an incident in one of my interview where, right after Aiai graduated, when a new member was about to join, you forcefully objected and as a result, the manuscript was cut down significantly (laughs)

Hinata : Hahahahaha ! Yes (laughs).
Fujii : What was it again ?

Go : 『QJ』 (Issue 138, released in June 2006, covering Mayama, Ayaka & Hinata at the timing of the release of the single "Dekadonden").
After that, Hinata's comments like that became more open though

Fujii : Did you cut that out ? Okay, that's the one Aiai told me about (laughs).
She was so mad at me ! She said, "If you cut out Go's interview like that, it's meaningless" (laughs)

Go : Aiai was in favor of increasing the number of members, but Hinata directly appealed to her, saying, "No, I want to continue with the six members for a while".
That was cut from the manuscript, but it became a reality, didn't it ?

Hinata : Yes, it did. We all went through a lot, so there was not much time for the six of us to be on stage together, but I am grateful for that time, because I think it has helped us to become the nine members we are today.

Go : You wrote something tasteful about this in your blog, too : "In the three short years of our 6-nin team, I have received many words of encouragement, and sometimes I have wondered why and how. There were times when I didn't want to be an adult. There were times when I wondered if I had anyone on my side"
What happened ?

Hinata : Well, nothing at all (laughs).
When Aika Hirota, who was a huge presence for Ebichu, left the group, I heard on Twitter or something that "nothing but shit was left.
I was really frustrated by that, and I think it was the birth of EBICHU pride that made me say, "Let's do it !"
Like little negative words from such fans.

Go : When the number of members decreases, there is inevitably a sense that the power has decreased

Hinata : I was told that more than ever.
I think it was even more so because it was Aika.
But from our point of view, the reduced number of people makes it look that way, but you don't know what's inside until you see it, don't you ? You had to see what was inside.
On the contrary, it became a springboard for us.
I think that's why when I said I wanted to do it with just the six of us, at first everyone thought it would be better to include the other members, but we were all able to reaffirm the meaning of doing it with just the six of us, and now I am thankful for that tweet.

Go : It motivated you (laughs). I guess that kind of thing forces you to become an adult.

Hinata : Yes, it does

Go : You wanted to be a little more innocent and not think about anything else, though

Hinata : Yes, I had to think about it. But on the contrary, it has only been a year and a half since we became a 9nin group and the 3 younger members joined us, and they are still in their teens, so I feel that after a long time, the wacky and innocent Ebichu has returned. I feel like I'm/they're in the right place right now.

Go : I'm glad you enjoyed both, because after a cool, slightly adult-like period, you're getting that wacky, arts-and-crafts feel again

Hinata : Yes, it was. I think that while we're still having fun, we've also grown into adults during our time as a group of six, and it's good to see that

Go : Listening to you like this, I get the feeling that because you are a person who works hard and earnestly in adult mode, you may have been a bit mentally cut down in that area.

Hinata : That's right. I think I'm serious, but I'm the type of person who doesn't think about anything, or I'm not interested in things that don't interest me, but when it comes to things I like and care about, I want to do everything seriously. I love and cherish Ebichu, so I'm the type of person who wants to do it for the sake of it, regardless of whether I have to put up with it or not. But it went on for so many years that I think I got to the point where I had to give myself an SOS.

Go : You are the type of person who doesn't have time to relax

Hinata : Lol, that's right, I don't know how to relax

Go : If the only way you know how to relax is to do karaoke, well, you'll be overcapacity.
Karaoke shouldn't have saved you to that level

Hinata : It didn't save me (laughs)

Go : What was life like when you took a break and thought about everything ?

Hinata : I thought about quitting everything

Go : What !?

Hinata : I did think about it

Go : A person who had nothing but Ebichu would completely lose everything !

Hinata : Yes, I thought about whether it would be better to quit everything once.
However, the moment when I feel alive is when I'm on stage performing, so I thought about the danger I might be in if I lost even that. I've never done anything else, and I'd be in a state of not knowing what else to do, so I'd want to keep doing what I love.
I'm not in such a hurry to do everything, and since I've been doing this for 12 years, I thought it would be best if I could take a break and continue singing again at my own pace little by little, so that's what I decided after graduating from the group.

Go : I think that's the right answer

Hinata : Good (laughs)

Go : I have the notes from the "10 Questions" that you did for "B.L.T." 3 years ago, and you said something good : "Frankly, I feel like we should make it more fun than just singing"

Hinata : That's right

Go : Even then, you said, "That's right, what should I do ?"

Hinata : Really ! It's not that I don't enjoy other things because I have already found the top of the list of things I enjoy, but it's just that nothing else can beat it.
I hope I can continue to do so, because it is both a pleasure and a happiness for me, and I think it is my reason for living.

Go : I'm glad you didn't quit everything. But you thought about it so much at one point, weren't you ?

Hinata : Yes, I guess it was around this time last year

Go : There was really nothing left to do, wasn't there ?

Hinata : That's right. So I'm glad I didn't have to make that choice

Go : Has your view of Ebichu changed since you decided to graduate ?

Hinata : Yes, it has changed. Of course, I am still a member and we are working together, but I am starting to think about the future of Ebichu on my own.
I'd be happy to see this happen. Maybe if I leave, there will be no one to yell at me.

They will become the new Ebichu, with five senpai and 5 kouhai. Up until now, the age gap between us has been limited to Mayama and I, or Mayama and Kaho-Riko.
I don't think I want someone else to do what I did, but I do want someone else to say what I want to say.
I don't know how the members took it, but in the year since I said I was going to graduate, there have been a lot of harsh words from me to the members. I was saying those things because I knew that when I left, no one would say anything like that, not even the adults, so I would be happy if what I have said has been used by the older members and cocoyunonoka, or if what I have said has triggered them to change something.
I may have had a lot to think about for the future of Ebichu.

Go : You really were in charge of those adults

Hinata : Of course, the manager would also tell me what to do, but now the only manager who has more years of experience than me is Fujii. So I think there are a lot of things I don't understand, so I sometimes say to the manager, "I think this is the way to do it".
But I'm not so worried about the younger members, I'm more concerned about the older ones. I'm sure that since they've been doing this for a long time, they must be thinking about the future of Ebichu and what they think should be done, so I'm a little worried about that.
But they've been doing this for years, and I think they'll be fine.

Go : At your age, you don't want to give attention to your juniors, and you have been avoiding such things as much as possible

Hinata : I don't mind if they don't like me. Of course, there are things I do wrong, and I admit it, but I have to say what I need to say.
I/they also get a little intimidated when I tell the other members, but I also think that if they aren't doing it, I have to do it, so I've been taking on the role of sternly telling them what to do for the past few years

Go : I think you have been fighting a very stoic or lonely battle

Hinata : In the past, I really couldn't have done it. I couldn't even tell you how much I hate it when people say things to me

Go : You'd be too lonely to pay attention and do karaoke by yourself on your days off, even if you didn't want people to hate you !

Hinata : Yes, that's true (laughs)

Go : You said something like, "I would like to be involved in a super advisory position in the future"

Hinata : If they ever get in trouble. If I can help the group in any way, I would like to do so. I don't know if that would be allowed or not.
Ebichu is changing more and more, so I think there are times when I feel lost.
cocoyunonoka have been with us for a year and a half and have become senpai right away, and the 3 of them have to choreograph together even though there are many songs they haven't played yet.
I would be happy if I could be the one to give them a hand when they are in trouble.

Go : Incidentally, three years ago in the "10 Questions" corner of the "B.L.T." issue you mentioned that you wanted to produce performances. You made that happen, too, didn't you ?

Hinata : Oh, I did say that, I don't remember (laughs). But I am happy to see that my dream came true.

Go : I think you've properly changed a lot of things as an adult

Hinata : I think again that it is important to say things out loud. If you don't say it, it won't be understood.

Go : I did not see the lives, but what really moved me at one produced performance was the live performance of "Bonsai Girl" (an original song by Hinata and Rina written by Takafumi~Rekishi~Ikeda that was created from the show "Ebichu no Tensai Bonsai Chuugakusei (kari)" that aired from April to June 2014)

Hinata : Yes, that's right. Of course, I was the soloist in all of these produced performances, but I also have respect for the other members who performed, and although they are prominent in Ebichu, there are many things that I can do only because of this performances and because I am a member of this group, and I wanted to show various aspects of myself.
All the members performed, and I performed my solo live at the end, but I was very grateful to them, so I was happy to do something together with them.
After the concert, Rina's mom said to me, "Thank you".
Rina's mom wanted me to perform "Bonsai Girl" somewhere, but since it was myself & Rina's song, she thought it would only be at my solo live or something like that, but it would be strange for her to ask me to do it, so she had a little hope that she could see it somewhere.
I'm also the type of person who doesn't let anyone know that I'm going to sing "Bonsai Girl" or that I'm going to play a song with Rina, so the only people who knew were the people I was going to play with, the band members and others involved, and Rina's mom said, "I was very happy to be able to see it, and I could feel Hina-chan's feelings for Rina, and I think Rina is happy too"

Go : Just by looking at the reports of the produced performances, I thought the way of making sense was proper.
You made the encore of the "Heisei Isokin Trio" live the last live of the 6nin group

Hinata : Yes, I've never seen anything like it, and it reminds me of a time when I was a child.
There are people who recently became fans, people who became fans during the corona crisis, people who have been supporting us for 12 years, all of them. They don't want to be left behind, so everyone understands, and only those who have been with us for a long time are like, "Huh !?".
It was really hard because we made it possible to travel through all the eras in one performance, but we received more amazing words from fans than ever before on Twitter, Instagram, and blogs.
Even though they thanked me so much, I still had so many things to thank them for, because it was because of them that we were able to do the lives and be Ebichu, and because Ebichu exists.
The members who participated in the show, the band members and staff who helped us, but most of all I am thankful to the Ebichu Family

Go : I thought you had the ability as a producer as well

Hinata : But only Ebichu can do that (laughs)

Go : It's because you're dying to be a part of it and you're always thinking about it

Hinata : That's right. Since I am also a fan of someone, I thought a lot about what the fans would like to see and how they would probably be happy to see me live, so I am glad that I was able to finish all four shows with great success.

Go : Do you have any vague ideas about what you will do after graduation ?

Hinata : Of course, there is the idea of going solo, but there is no immediate plan to do anything. However, I don't think we will have to wait that much more than a crazy ......1 year.
For the time being, I'll probably update...on SNS, but I don't think I'll be on stage publicly.
I've been doing this for 12 years, so I thought I'd take a break.

Go : What are you going to do while you are taking a break ?

Hinata : What I'm going to do...
I haven't thought about it, but I've decided to get a driver's license, which I've been scamming myself to get for now

Go : You've been saying for a while that you've requested some materials.

Hinata : Yes, I wanted to do something I haven't done for more than 4 or 5 years, and I also wanted to start playing drums a little during my time off last year.
I was only able to do that during my time off, and once my activities started again, I wasn't able to do it very often, so I thought it would be nice to learn again.
I often worked with band members when singing, so I thought I would have a better understanding of music if I could be exposed to instruments, and I thought it would be fun to learn and have fun at the same time.
When I watch someone live, my eyes are often drawn to the drums. I thought it was probably something I would be interested in, so I thought it would be nice if I could do it.
If it leads to a hobby.

Go : You thought you'd finally have a hobby

Hinata : But in the end, I don't think I will ever leave music

Go : Do you have a desire to try a normal life ?

Hinata : What do you think ? What do you think ?

Go : I wonder. You've pretty much cut those things out of your life, haven't you ?

Hinata : Yes, indeed.
But now that I've come this far, I can never suddenly change from here.
I've tasted everything that's not just fun up to this point, and without it, I probably wouldn't be stimulated, so I think I'll always be like this.

Go : I am sure. There is a lot of pressure, but the sense of accomplishment when you overcome them is great.

Hinata : Yes, there is. There is a lot of pressure, but when I was able to do my best because of it, I felt glad that I did it, and I am sure that will not change in the future.

Go : Ordinary entertainment may be fun, but does it provide that level of stimulation ?

Hinata : There are so many things in the world that I don't know, but because I don't know them, when I go into them, I think, "Oh, there are things like this" and it is be a different kind of stimulation, but somewhere in my mind, I don't think there is anything like it.

Go : I think life is full of different things. When I recently interviewed a member of Dempagumi.inc, Furukawa Mirin, she came with her child and was interviewed with the baby in her arms.
Mirin originally thought that she would die if she could no longer perform as an idol, but she said something like, "I think that I was wrong" while holding her child in her arms, and I think that people change and that change is good

Hinata : That's probably true. I think I have some stereotypes about myself, so if something triggers me to change those stereotypes, that would be fine, but I don't want to change my core too much, because I want to stick to who I am.
I don't think anything I say will dramatically change things

Go : I thought that you are a person who sings no matter what the situation is

Hinata : That's right. I really don't think I could live without singing

Go : So it was quite a shock to hear that someone like you decided to quit.

Hinata : When the idea came to me, I thought to myself, "What ?".
I was surprised that I could come up with such an idea. I never had such an idea before.
But I think I've changed a little bit by putting out such ideas, and I've realized that I have many choices, whereas in the past I would have avoided making decisions based on such ideas

Go : You have a mountain of options in life

Hinata : In the end, I realized that I didn't want to be without singing

Go : I think you probably pushed myself too hard in some areas

Hinata : Yes, I did

Go : Did you start to feel a little less driven ?

Hinata : Yeah, I'd like to think that I've stopped pushing...

Go : You'd like to think so (laughs)

Hinata : I would. I didn't know when I was pushing myself too hard.
For me, it's a normal thing, but when you look at it from someone else's point of view, you wonder why I go that far.
I wonder what is normal because I think this is normal for me. This hasn't changed since I was a child, but I am more concerned with others than myself.
I put others first, even in a group

Go : Oh, is that so ?

Hinata : For example, if I am very sick, and other members are also sick, let's let them go home, or let's do it without them.
I don't talk about myself, so they don't know I'm not feeling well

Go : Is there things you want people to guess ?

Hinata : No, I don't want them to guess. On the contrary, I don't want them to notice, and if I say I'm not feeling well, people worry about me, too.
I don't like that. I don't want people to worry about me as much as possible, and that's why Mayama always says to me, "Hina, you can take care of yourself more".
She always told me, "Of course I know you worry and care about everyone else, but you have to take care of yourself too"

Go : She was absolutely right.
But for you the group is more important than yourself.

Even when I'm dancing, I'm the type of person who is concerned about everything around me, like whether everyone is in the right position or not, or whether they're acting weird or not.
But I don't care what happens to me. And if everyone is having a good time, I'm happy.
That's why I'm the type of person who is not really interested in myself, or rather, I'm the type of person who thinks that I don't matter.

Go : You put yourself in the background anyway

Hinata : That's right. That's how it's always been in our group.
I don't think I'm bitter about it, and I've been doing it for a long time because it felt right to me.
Of course you're going to mind your own business after I graduate from Ebichu. It's an important group for me, and I think people will worry about whether I'm okay

Go : I think you can worry about yourself a little more if you do a solo project in the future, but it doesn't seem that way.
First of all, you would think about the staff, and then about the project, and you would think, "I can't take a break here"

Hinata : That's definitely going to happen. I don't know how to think about myself

Go : You're the type of person who put yourself on the back burner and think you can't take a break

Hinata : I understand. I think I push myself to the limit by forcing myself to do things as they are.
I really put myself on the back burner, so when Mayama told me to "take care of myself " I just said, "Okay"

Go : I'm sure of that (laughs)
Did Mayama worry about you before you went on leave ?

Hinata : I've been told a few times, but since I've been back, I've been told so much more.
She said, "I know everyone is worried about you, but you will have to take another break. So let's take care of ourselves now"
I thought she was right, but I was worried about everyone else. It's no good

Go : It doesn't look like you're going to change, does it ?

Hinata : Right, I may not be able to change anything

Go : Has your break changed things somewhat ?

Hinata : I just became able to praise myself a little more.
I can now say, "I did my best"

Go : You couldn't really say that before ?

Hinata : I couldn't say, and when I watched the video of the live performance, I could only reflect on the things I regretted, but now I can find a little bit of my good points, like "Oh, maybe this part was good," or "Maybe this way of singing is a fresh discovery," and so on

Go : You should definitely give yourself some credit

Hinata : I don't want to spoil myself. I don't think that's the right thing to do
I don't want to get carried away and get something back, so I want to be cautious.
I never flap my wings, I'm very careful in everything I do, and I was always told to be responsible for my words and actions, so I tend to be more of a stranger than I am, so I don't always look at myself properly.
But I know it's not good if I don't take care of myself properly, so I guess I should, so I can take care of myself better than before.

Go : You know that's not the way to do it

Hinata : Yes

Go : Did that kind of thinking come about after you started this job ?
You're not the kind of person who thinks about what's going on around you first

Hinata : I have always been like that, even before I joined Ebichu. I am the type of person who doesn't really look out for myself.
I'm the type of person who lives her life looking for people's moods, so all I could think about was, "If I do this, will they get angry with me ?"
But now that I am in this business, there are more and more people.

Go : More and more people were looking at you

Hinata : Yes, because there were so many more people, I thought I had to pay attention to the people around me, and I was that type before I joined the group

Go : If a person who is basically concerned about how he looks becomes more mature and dares to say things, it must be a mental breakdown

Hinata : Hahahahahaha ! That's right.
That's why I forced myself to become an adult.
I thought, "I have to become one !"

Go : I wish you could live a little easier

Hinata : Me too. I just think about it, but I'm not sure if I'm there yet.
I am finally learning that while everyone else is important, I am also important

Go : I'm sure you are enjoying life now, but you could be enjoying it a little more

Hinata : I think there are a lot of things that are a waste because they are invisible, but recently I have come to think that this is part of who I am.
I can't change myself right away

Go : Maybe it will all come clear when you graduate

Hinata : What's going to happen to me, I wonder ?
I don't have a mental picture of my graduation live, and none of us are really feeling it, neither the members nor myself.
That's why I think I'll be there on the 17th. What if we were to be an 11nin group ?
I think I'll start to feel it after the 16th is over and I see the 10nin group and stop working with everyone after a few days

Go : I assure you, you will be out of it for a while

Hinata : I am absolutely sure of that. I'll probably be out of the loop during December, so I'll be switching back next year

Go : I wonder what will happen when something that you have valued more than youself disappears from before your eyes

Hinata : But the fact that it is more important than myself may not change even if I leave.
The group itself is important.
First of all, I want to look at myself a little bit after the 16th, and I want to say, "You did a great job for 12 years"

Go : It is a matter of course to keep singing, but with your personality, I think you would be able to manage the group

Hinata : No, I can't manage it !!

Go : Can't you do it ?

Hinata : I can't ! There's no way !
I just manage the schedule.
I'll leave all the rest of the hard stuff to others

Go : Hinata doesn't seem to make mistakes on Twitter either (laughs)

Fujii : She was so mad at me that time

Go : Hahahahaha ! As expected (laughs)

Hinata : So much so that I didn't even consider Fujii as my senpai

Fujii : All I could say was, "I'm sorry"

Hinata : At that time, I called him out

Fujii : I didn't want to see her because I knew she'd already be mad at me.

Hinata : The moment he arrived, I felt that he was treating me normally and not saying a single word

Go : I cut the interview beyond this point !

Mattthecat
Administrator

Post by Mattthecat »

Awesome effort. Thanks :-)

Cetainly interesting to read an interview that goes beyond the idol surface.
I hope that she will discover one day what she wants and what is good for her.
And I hope that she won't fall into a deep nothingness.

When Aiai left almost everyone thought she would hit it big as a solo artist.
Didn't happen at all.
To be honest I don't think it will happen for Hinata either. Despite all her talent.

But if she finds her peace instead that's everything that would count.

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

I always had high hopes for Hinata, so I hope you are wrong :innocent:
But as long as she's happy :pray:

Mattthecat
Administrator

Post by Mattthecat »

The problem I see is that she has not shown any real ambition to become a solo artist
And Stardust hasn't been too successful (or interested) in bringing out solo artists either
As long as you're not content in catering to a small but loyal fan base

I think there are two ways to succeed there
(since there is so much other talent swimming around in the entertainment industry)

You either need a bubbly positive character like Airi Suzuki
Hinata is a rather sombre not really outgoing type

Or you're eager to be creative
Write your own songs, learn to play instruments
Be involved in everything from choreography to costumes and design
And have an agency that will support all that
Best example here is Aina The End who is already a solo success while still with BiSH
expanding her talents all the time (with the Janis Joplin musical for example)

Or staying with BiSH take Ayuni D who really wanted a solo project as well
Who bought a bass guitar and learned to play it
Started writing her own songs and getting on tour with PEDRO
Even having a concert at the Budokan

I haven't seen any of that in Hinata either
Or in Stardust. Has there been some Hinata solo release so far?
Her solo events were all in her bubble, singing standards with her musicians and Miwa Kominato

I did have high hopes for Momoka Ariyasu who did show the ambition,
writing her own songs and learning to play several instruments
But without an agency structure it's almost impossible to succeed
And she seems to have given up, being content with that small fan base I mentioned

So everything has come together
And what I can read from the interview I don't see any real plans in any direction either

But hey what do I know...
When rap music came up I thought "I'll give this a couple of years and then it's gone..." Lol
And I was wrong with Momoka. Maybe I'm wrong with Hinata in the other direction as well :-)

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

True, there are so many artist who are trying to succeed :pensive:
Sad to learn that momoka seems to have given up...

lol maybe i'd have said the same about rap if i was there when it first came up, who knows :D
But yeah I do hope that you're wrong though, I guess we'll see :innocent::pray:

Mattthecat
Administrator

Post by Mattthecat »

MM-TV - July 24, 2023

https://aidoru-online.me/torrents-details.php?id=244676 (1080i)
https://aidoru-online.me/torrents-details.php?id=244677 (720p)

Omochi on
https://www.mbs.jp/mmtv/
twitter.com/MyricaMusic/status/1683411612341010435

Promoting her first solo releases
https://ototoy.jp/_/default/a/1331764
https://kashiwagihinata.lnk.to/FromBowToToe

❤️ゲスト❤️
柏木ひなたさん
去年エビ中を卒業し、
先月ソロデビュー🎉した
#柏木ひなた さんにインタビュー🎤
🌈ソロになってみて…
🌈〇〇が開けれない⁉︎意外な弱点😱
🌈1st EP『ここから。』聴きどころは⁇

Image Image Image
Spoiler
Image Image Image
Image Image Image

Mattthecat
Administrator

Post by Mattthecat »

Mattthecat
Administrator

Post by Mattthecat »

First mini-album "Koko kara. (ここから。)"
Released 2023-07-12

Image Image

https://aidoru-online.me/torrents-details.php?id=246105

Omochi's first solo EP, released on Sony Music.
It includes her digital debut single "From Bow to Toe"
Catalog number: SEXX02532B00Z
柏木ひなた、私立恵比寿中学卒業後初となるソロデビューデジタルEPをリリース!
1st EP『ここから。』には、ファンへ向けたメッセージともとれる歌詞が印象的なソロデビュー曲「From Bow To Toe」をはじめ、
過去を振り返りつつもここからソロとしての道を進む決意を感じられるエモーショナルな楽曲「感情線」など、
まさに「ここから」の彼女を予感させるような個性あふれる5曲を収録。
https://hinatakashiwagi.com/contents/649876
https://natalie.mu/music/news/529625

Tracklist:
1. From Bow To Toe
Mus: Doug Rockwell & Tova Litvin; Lyr: Yuuki-Jo (城ゆうき); Arr: Doug Rockwell
https://www.lyrical-nonsense.com/global ... ow-to-toe/
2. Kanjousen (感情線)
Mus: Mika Mimafuta (ミマフタミカ); Lyr: Arisa Yamato (やまさとありさ); Arr: Yoichiro Nomura (野村陽一郎)
https://mojim.com/jpy252462x2x1.htm
3. Those Days
Mus/Lyr: Yuki.KT; Arr: Tanaka Mush (田中マッシュ)
https://www.lyrical-nonsense.com/global ... hose-days/
4. BLOOM
Mus: Justin Gray, Rio & Tova Litvin; Lyr: Yui Mugino (麦野優衣); Arr: Justin Gray
https://www.lyrical-nonsense.com/global ... agi/bloom/
5. next to you
Mus/Lyr: Daisuke Nakamura (中村泰輔); Arr: TomoLow (トモロー)
https://www.lyrical-nonsense.com/global ... xt-to-you/

https://ototoy.jp/_/default/a/1331764
https://kashiwagihinata.lnk.to/Kokokara

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

Instagram Live (2023.08.10) [incl. AI Generated subs]

https://aidoru-online.me/torrents-details.php?id=246434

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

Instagram Live (2023.08.11) [incl. AI Generated subs]

https://aidoru-online.me/torrents-details.php?id=246526

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

Stardust Gamers Club ~Kyoufu no Suiyoubi~ (2023.08.02) [incl. AI Generated subs]

https://aidoru-online.me/torrents-details.php?id=245530

Spoiler

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

Stardust Gamers Club ~Kyoufu no Suiyoubi~ (2023.08.16) [incl. AI Generated subs]

https://aidoru-online.me/torrents-details.php?id=246527

Spoiler

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

Instagram Live (2023.09.01) [incl. AI Generated subs]

https://aidoru-online.me/torrents-details.php?id=248175

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

Instagram Live (2023.09.07) [incl. AI Generated subs]

https://aidoru-online.me/torrents-details.php?id=248574

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

Hinata - Stardust Gamers Club ~Butsuri Enzan Puzzle ni Chousen~ (2023.10.27) [incl. AI Generated subs]

https://aidoru-online.me/torrents-details.php?id=250692

Spoiler

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

Chidori no Oni-renchan (2023.10.15) [incl. AI Generated subs]

https://aidoru-online.me/torrents-details.php?id=251193 1080i
https://aidoru-online.me/torrents-details.php?id=251192 720p

Spoiler

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

Hinata & Hashiyasume Atsuko (ex-BiSH) - Chance no Jikan #242 & 243 (2023.10.09~15) [incl. AI Generated subs]

https://aidoru-online.me/torrents-details.php?id=251626

Spoiler

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

Hinata & Negishi Karen (ex-Tacoyaki Rainbow) - Stardust Gamers Club (2023.11.10) [incl. AI Generated subs]

https://aidoru-online.me/torrents-details.php?id=251855

Spoiler

Return to “The Members”