Re: Nonoka Kazami

Post by Ifold »

https://lineblog.me/ebichu/archives/13320748.html
(2023.02.20)

Good evening, everyone.
This is Nonoka.
It's been kind of a long time...

Let's start with the FC event ! ๐Ÿคญ
This time we had a variety part and a live part, and for the variety part we did a parody of "breaking down" !
In the video we shot before the event, we were acting like we were "breaking down" characters but everyone couldn't hide their laughter...lol

Even in my opinion, oh my, it looked pretty good on me, didn't it ? ๐Ÿ‘€
So I was happy to hear everyone's compliments lol

It was my first time doing a cornrows hairstyle, but I was careful not to shake my head while doing the variety part because it looked like it would hurt if I shook my head and hit a lot of people in the face ๐Ÿ˜ถ

And the live performance part.
It was the first time since I joined Ebichu that the set was so upbeat ! ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿป
I think the Ebichu Family members must have had a great time too !

And I performed "The Tissue" & "King of Gakugeikai no Theme" for the first time !
When "The Tissue" was performed by 9-nin Ebichu, "King of Gakugeikai no Theme" was performed during the Kashiwagi project lives, but it's still totally different when done by a large group !
It was so much fun !
By the way, I changed my hair for the live part, so I was swinging my head around.

And the day of the FC event was close to Valentine's Day, so the members gave me chocolates, and the dance teacher and staff also gave me chocolates ๐Ÿซ
It was delicious โค๏ธŽ
The FC event was such a fun show !

Next up was the "Yuugure ni, Te wo Tsunagu" broadcast on February 14 at 10:00.
I had a small part in it ๐Ÿ˜ข

When I heard that I was going to play the role of a bad singer, I thought, "Singing badly... that sounds difficult..."
But I was so happy to be able to participate in a terrestrial TV drama that I practiced a lot !
I sang a song created by Nagase Ren's character, Oto.
I was a pretty bad singer, and I hope I made an impact in the short time I was there lol.
It looks like a lot of people saw it !
Thank you very much ๐Ÿค

I have loved watching dramas since I was a little girl, and I wanted to be in one someday !
I'm so glad I could make it out this time !
I will do my best to be in more productions in the future.. โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ

And yesterday was the 52OSAKA ~GirlsCastle~ event

I had the opportunity to perform at Osaka-jo Hall !
I was nervous about the very large venue, but I was also very excited because you were all allowed to speak out loud, which still wasn't allowed when I joined the group after the Corona !!
When "ebiture" was played, I was so happy to hear the "Hey ! Hey !" calls ๐Ÿ˜š
We were also calling out with the audience during "Kari-Keiyaku no Cinderella" lol

I was also able to see Juice=Juice, BEYOOOOONDS and 22/7 live, which was a great learning experience !

And later !
FM Osaka prepared takoyaki, 551 pork buns, Rickrow Ojisan's cheesecakes, and many other things ! ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿป
When I was on "Akane Club" with Yuno before, I said I wanted to have takoyaki and pork buns when I go to Osaka, and they really prepared them for us !
Thank you so much ! ๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿฅบ

For the last song, we collaborated on Magic of Love by juice=juice !
Ruru Danbara and Aya's improvisation were so cool !
They all became very precious memories for me ๐Ÿซง

The next show is a free live on 2/25 !
It's far away in Fukuoka, but please come visit us โค๏ธŽ
A spring tour has also been announced, so I hope you will check that out as well

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

https://lineblog.me/ebichu/archives/13321327.html
(2023.03.02)

Good evening, everyone, this is Nonoka.
On February 25th, there was a Musha Shugyo free live at Canal City Hakata !

I couldn't find any pictures of Yuno and Yuna. I'll take some next time ๐Ÿซง
The previous two free lives were done in Chukichi's album costumes, so we talked about how we wanted to change the costumes, and we decided to use the ones from the new organization live, but why does it rain only when we get to wear short-sleeved costumes ? ๐Ÿ˜ต๐ŸŒง๏ธ

It was sunny during the fountain show before it started, but the moment the ebiture intro sounded and we came out, it started to cloud over.
It started raining on the way out.
It's a disaster lol

After that, I went to eat mizutaki with the members and the staff and warmed up.
Was everyone OK ?
But we were so glad to see so many people come, even in the rain ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿป

This time we had the audience not only upstairs, but even to the side !
I was surprised, but I did my best to make eye contact with everyone by looking and seeing various places so that everyone who came to see the show could enjoy it.

The songs, "Haruyasumi Moratorium Chuugakusei" & "Kanjou Densha", were different from the last time !
It was difficult to switch between songs with such different moods in one show, but before "Kanjou Densha", I took a deep breath to calm myself down and then started singing ๐Ÿ˜Œ
It was fun !!!

I think there were a few people who were splashed by the fountain show in the middle of the benefit event lol, but a lot of people came to the 2-shot event ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿค

By the way, my hair style that day was half twin, right side was done by Emma and left side was done by Yuna.
Thank you Emma and Yuna ๐Ÿ’•

We could have dinner !
I had mizutaki, cod roe with egg, and Hakata ramen !
I was so happy because last year during the spring tour we couldn't eat meals because of the coronavirus that was still going around.
It was soooo good! ๐Ÿ‘€

The next free live will be at AEON MALL Tokoname in Aichi on March 11 !
I'm sure we'll play some amazing songs again, so please come out and see us ! ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ โžฐ

And the location for the last show on April 1st has also been decided !
The event will be held at the Nanko ATC Seaside Stage, Nanko, Osaka.
Sorry to everyone who was looking forward to seeing us in Kanto, it's a little far, but we'd be happy if you could come ๐Ÿ’ญ

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

https://lineblog.me/ebichu/archives/13321645.html
(2023.03.09)

March is graduation season ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŽ“

Have any of the Ebichu Family members who read our/my blog(s) graduated ?
I started practicing for my school graduation a little while ago ! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป

We practiced the diploma ceremony, but for some reason I was very nervous, even though I always perform at venues with such a large crowd, and I was worried that my reply after my name was called would sound backwards or weird...๐Ÿ˜•
While I was waiting, I looked at the gymnasium and thought to myself, "I'm almost done using this gymnasium"

I would like to say that I was waiting for the gym, but the truth is that I was using the waiting time to improve my posture, close my legs, put pressure on my stomach, do some muscle training, and think about the content of this blog... lol
But since I really don't have much time left in junior high school, I will do my best to enjoy the school โค๏ธŽ๐Ÿซง

On a different note, as of 6pm today, the call for extras for the music video shoot on March 13th has ended !
Did everyone apply ? ๐Ÿคญ

I had the opportunity to shoot many music videos such as "Earphone Riot", "Anytime, Anywhere", "Happy end to sorekara", "Seishun Zombiiies", "Sugar Glaze", "Hello" and "Voyager", but this was my first time to shoot a music video with extras !!
You will be able to see the detailed song splits and dances as soon as possible ๐Ÿ’ญ

I'm really looking forward to meeting you all ! ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ’•

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

https://lineblog.me/ebichu/archives/13321979.html
(2023.03.16)

On May 3rd, Ebichu's first single in 4 years will be released ! ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ’•
Shiritsu Ebisu Chugaku's 14th Single "kyo-do?"
What kind of song will it be this time !

(In this photo, everyone is having a strategy meeting, but each of us has our own preferences. I'm the one who is saying, "Let's talk it out ๐Ÿ“ฃ" lol)

The costumes are frilly, girlish and cute in the members' colors ๐Ÿงธ๐“ˆ’๐“ธโ—Œ๐Ÿงธ๐“ˆ’๐“ธโ—Œ
My member color is white, so of course my costume will be white, but at first my costume skirt was too long.
It looked like a wedding dress, so I had it shortened ๐Ÿ˜‚
I love it because it has a hat and it's so cute โค๏ธŽ
I was so happy when the staff told me that I looked great with flowers ! ๐Ÿคญ

And we just shot a music video the other day !
I can't tell you the details yet, but the Ebichu Family extras seemed to be having a lot of fun !
I think my ears were red because I was so nervous since it was the first time to shoot with extras, but it was fun ! ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’—
Thank you very much for all the applications !
Even if you didn't get selected, I'm really happy that you applied ๐Ÿ˜ข
If there is another one, I'd love to see you apply ๐Ÿซง

And what a surprise !
On Sunday, April 16, "kyo-do?" release event will be held at Seven Park Ario Kashiwa !!!!
It will be our first 10-nin free live performance ๐Ÿ’ญ
I'm looking forward to it too much right now !
I hope we can make use of the experience of the Musha Shugyou free live concerts and enjoy this 10-nin one together with you all.
More details will be announced soon, so please check back ๐ŸŒฌ

And then, and then, and then !
Shiritsu Ebisu Chuugaku's latest photobook will be released on Monday, April 3 ๐Ÿน
This time we went to Okinawa !
Please look forward to it too ! ๐ŸŒธ

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

https://lineblog.me/ebichu/archives/13322587.html
(2023.03.30)

There was the Setouchi Idol festival the other day ! ๐Ÿ‹

On the 26th, we performed at the Hiroshima Station South Exit Underground Plaza and on the rooftop of Yale A Tower !
The members and the staff worked together to come up with a set that everyone could enjoy, but everyone's voices were just too loud...lol !
We were so close to everyone in the basement plaza, so we could hear everyone's voices especially well.

๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ It's amazing !
That's what I was thinking during the live lol.
Like the "Ame agari/after the rain" part of Lovely Smiley Baby or the "Dakara okoranaide/so don't get mad at me" part of Ebizori Diamond !

I was happy to hear the calls ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿป
I was worried about the rooftop because of the rain forecast, but I'm glad it stopped raining.
The wind felt so good ! ๐Ÿƒ

Many people came to the special event !
Thank you so much ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿฅบ

I was also able to eat all kinds of food in Hiroshima !
I had never really eaten oysters before, but when I tried the real thing, they were so delicious !!
Everyone was fighting over them lol.
We also had okonomiyaki !
It was insanely delicious ๐Ÿคญ

I ate a lot of other delicious food, but the best was the fried momiji manju !
A teacher at junior high school who often gives me advice said, "If you are in Hiroshima, you should go eat fried Momiji Manju !"
So I was thinking that I wanted to eat it, and STU48 gave it to us as a gift !
It was really, really delicious ! ๐Ÿ˜ฝ
I had the red bean paste this time, so I want to try a different flavor next time I go on a spring tour ๐“ˆ’๐“‚‚๐“ธ
I enjoyed Hiroshima to the fullest โค๏ธŽ

April 1 will be the last Musha Shugyou free live !
It will be held at the Osaka Nanko ATC seaside stage !
I will do my best to show everything I have learned so far in my own way โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
It's quite far from Tokyo, but if you're interested, we'd be glad if you could come see us

And today marks the end of LINE BLOG ๐Ÿ˜ข
Thank you very much to everyone who has read it so far, and to LINE BLOG !
From tomorrow, we will be posting on Ameba Blog !
I hope to keep updating my blog, so please like and comment ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

https://ameblo.jp/shiritsuebisuchugaku/ ... 57564.html
(2023.04.06)

Good evening everyone, this is Nonoka
This is my first Ameba blog.
Please look kindly upon on me from now on ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Today's blog will be long.
I hope you will read it to the end...lol

There was a Musha Shugyou free live on April 1 !
A few days before, it was supposed to rain a little bit.
I was worried because it looked like rain was in the forecast, but it turned out to be very, very sunny ! โ˜€๏ธ
I was hoping it would clear up because I have been feeling like I'm becoming more and more of a rainy girl lately lol.
I'm so glad ๐Ÿ˜ข lol

And this time, as it was the last Musha Shugyou free live, all the members were very enthusiastic !
The setlist included a mix of fun songs and songs that compel the audience to listen to the music, and we had to coordinate our dancing and singing down to the finest details.
It was open and breezy, and everyone was talking about how nice it was to be able to sing this day !!! ๐Ÿ˜š

We were so hot during the show, but were you all OK ?
Thank you for always making it so much fun with lots of dancing โค ๏ธŽ
"Istuka no Made in Japyan" was available for photos and videos, but did you take some ?
I was nervous because I had to sing some high and powerful parts such as "Ai daro ai," "Furueru koto mune ni" and "Tatoe kurushikute mo" but I think I was able to sing them with the most enjoyment and spontaneity so far !
I'm glad that many of the Ebichu Family members posted photos and videos of us on SNS ๐Ÿ’ž

This time we also streamed the event on YouTube !
You can't watch it anymore because it wasn't archived, but thank you very much for those who watched it !

So many people came to the special event ! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
There were people who had come to the past free shows many times as well as those who came for the first time, and they were happy to see us in person at the special event !
There were partitions, and I may have been very loud, sorry lol ๐Ÿ™‰

After the event, we had a surprise. We sang "Jump" !
We had sung it as 10-nin before, but the younger members had no individual parts, only the part where we all sang together.
But this time, there were many parts and it was very difficult, and I could understand the greatness of the elder sister members more clearly.
I thought about this song in my own way and did my best to give the best performance I could at the moment.
Thankfully, we were allowed to hold the special event for a very long time, so I wondered if people would stay until the end of the event, but I was surprised to see that they stayed at all ! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I feel like I was able to express my feelings ๐Ÿ’ญ

I was very anxious when we were going to do a free live show with the younger members, and I was so tense that I had to be firm and organized, and I think I went around too much and caused a lot of trouble for the members.
They were like, "Then why don't you do it this way ?", so I was very happy that they helped me out so much ! ๐Ÿ˜š
Emma & Yuna also went and fixed what I said right away and talked to me.
I also learned a lot from the older sisters about performance, MCing, and other things.
I was really happy that they listened to me when I was having a hard time...!

The staff also gave us advice and did various things so that we and the audience could enjoy the show, and I realized once again that we were supported by many people.
I think the five of us, including myself, were able to grow more through the free live performance !
But this is not the end. There are many more live performances and events to come, including a spring tour !
I want to do my best to give back what I learned at the Musha Shugyou free lives to the 10 of us in our live performances, and I want to move forward toward Saitama Super Arena with the 10 of us ! โœŠ๐Ÿป

Once again, thank you to all who came to the Musha Shugyou free lives !
The spring tour will start on April 15, "kyo-do?" will also be released, and there will be free live performances and special events !! lol
Please come ๐Ÿคญ

Thank you for reading to the end ๐Ÿค

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

https://ameblo.jp/shiritsuebisuchugaku/ ... 07978.html
(2023.04.13)

Good evening everyone, this is Nonoka.
Just a few minutes ago, the music video for "kyo-do?" was released ! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
We shot the music video on the theme of a dance party, and we first shot it at school !
The uniforms were so, so cute ! ๐Ÿ‘€

I was wearing a beret, how did it look ?
I had my hair done as a sheep ๐Ÿ‘

The classroom was covered with posters for music videos and the back chalkboard had the timetable written on it !
And my favorite place was the music room ! ๐ŸŽถ
There were makeup tools, a sewing machine for making costumes, and a lot of musical instruments in the back !
This is totally unrelated, but I played the xylophone all the time in a kind of music concert at elementary school, and I accompanied the chorus, so I was excited all by myself ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ’ฆ

After that, we moved to a place where we would have a party and took pictures with all the extras !
The staff decorated the set with balloons and other fluffy things that made it very cute ๐Ÿซง
It was really fun, like having a dance party ! ๐Ÿซง๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿป
In addition, there may be other scenes in which a certain girl is in the center of the picture, but when you look behind her, you may see someone doing something strange, so please watch it again and again lol ๐Ÿ™„

And the spring tour starts on Saturday !
We did a rehearsal and the set up this time is amazing ! Really amazing ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Since the calls are OK, I hope you will practice your calls while anticipating what song we will play lol
I'll do my best โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

https://blog.stardust.co.jp/stardustpla ... ives/16470
(2023.04.19)

Hello everyone, this is Nonoka !! ๐Ÿค
It's been quite a while ago, but I'm now a high school student ! ๐Ÿ˜š
I'm a JK !

The entrance ceremony is over and school life is finally here! ...
I would love to make lots of new friends, but I am very shy ๐Ÿ˜‘
I really can't talk to people, lol.
Please give me some tips ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
I'm going to enjoy my high school life !!!

And ! The spring tour has started !
I won't go into the setlist and whatnot since only the first day is over, but it was awesome to see you guys there ๐Ÿ˜ณ
It's just amazing !
This time there will be calls, so I think everyone can enjoy the lives ๐Ÿ‘€
*This may not be possible at some venues, etc... โš ๏ธ

I heard the calls for the first time at the one-man live and was surprised at how loud and vigorous they were lol
I was so happy !
I did my best to keep up with you all lol ! โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ

The next live will be at TOKYO DOME CITY HALL on April 23 !
There are still tickets left for some venues, so we hope you will come and join us ! ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿป
On May 3, our 14th single "kyo-do ? will be released !

Thank you so much for coming to our last free live โค๏ธ
It was a pleasure talking to all the Ebichu Family members ! ๐Ÿคญ
But then it started raining and thundering, and it was very temporary, but were you okay ?
I took a nice bath after I got home ๐Ÿ›

I hope you will continue to come to the special event and the Ebi tour event this Thursday & Friday ๐Ÿซง

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

https://ameblo.jp/shiritsuebisuchugaku/ ... 70288.html
(2023.04.21)

The spring tour has started !
It's totally different from last year's one !
Really not at all !
It isn't ๐Ÿ˜ณ lol

When I heard the concept from the direction teacher, I already thought it sounded like a lot of fun, but I was right ! ๐Ÿ’•
The ban on calls was lifted and everyone in the Ebichu Family was all fired up...
When the opening VTR started, I thought the voices were already too awesome and everyone was really into it lol ! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
But thanks to everyone's calls, the whole venue was so bright, and I felt like I was able to give my best performance as much as everyone else !!
This was only the first show, lol.
I'm looking forward to seeing the calls coming in from many places !

This Sunday is TDC !
We'll do our best to grow even more on this spring tour โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ

And there was a free live performance !
We all danced to "kyo-do?"
We were on our bikes lol ๐Ÿ

I was also able to have a face-to-face meeting for the first time !
We didn't have much time to talk at the two-shot meeting so it was great to talk to everyone ๐Ÿคโ•
It was hot, it rained, and there was thunder and lightning, so we were very busy, but the staff bought us ice cream again ๐Ÿฆ
I had a bowl of "Yukimidaifuku-sei" pudding !
It's been a while since I've had snow cones, but they are delicious... ๐Ÿซง
Thank you staff for always buying us ice cream ๐Ÿฅน

After that I took a nice relaxing bath and ate sushi ! It was delicious !
Thank you so much for coming to the event ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿป

And later ! This is totally unrelated, but I went to see a Conan movie with my sister Maru1 the other day !
All of my siblings (probably) love Conan, so this time of year it's all Conan talk in the house, but this time it was awesome !? ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
I was so excited to see what was going to happen since they were so close to the person dressed all in black in the anime...

"Wow, wow ! Eh ! Awesome ! Oh ! Oh, that's how it's done !"
That's what I was whispering to my sister Maru1 while we were watching the movie.
I'm going to go see it again with my friend(s) lol โœŠ๐Ÿป
I think our house will be full of Conan talk for a while now...
Please forgive me, father and mother ๐Ÿ˜— lol

That's what I've been up to lately ! lol

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

https://ameblo.jp/shiritsuebisuchugaku/ ... 19319.html
(2023.04.27)

On the 23rd, we had a live concert at TOKYO DOME CITY HALL !
I think I was closer to everyone than in the one in Matsudo... ๐Ÿ’ญ
As usual, everyone's voices were amazing lol.

The random of the setlist was Sayonara Himitsu Kichi ! ๐ŸŒฟ
I was surprised that there was no applause at all when the sound stopped once at the end ๐Ÿ˜ณ
It was amazing !!

So, I was thinking about what to write about in my blog, and I hadn't talked about the Ebi tour, so I think I will tell you many anecdotes behind the Ebi tour this time !
I went to Okinawa for the first time during the Ebi tour โœŠ๐Ÿป
It was the first time for the 10 of us to travel to Okinawa for a photo shoot, so I was very excited from the plane and wondered if it would be warm in Okinawa and if we would be able to eat good food lol.
But it was so cold in Okinawa ๐Ÿ˜จ
I was so surprised lol.
The only thing that saved me was that it wasn't raining !

First we went canoeing !
We were divided into teams of two and I went with Kaho !

I had done something like that on a previous family trip, but with two people it was heavy and difficult ๐Ÿคง
But we got the hang of it, and by the end we were able to paddle pretty fast with the wind on our side !

The next day we visited Hoshino Resort Risonare Kohama Island and took pictures in the rooms and at night we went to a place called Sugar Road and took pictures with lanterns ๐Ÿ•ฏ๏ธ
We were given a ride to Sugar Road in what looked like a small car, but it didn't have a door !
Of course, there were seats to protect us from the wind, but since it was nighttime and the surroundings were dark, I felt like I was riding on an attraction and had a lot of fun ๐Ÿคญ
We shot early in the morning with only the younger members, and it was very windy that day, so everyone was fighting the wind and doing their best lol

But the mangoes we used for the shoot were delicious... ๐Ÿฅญ
We were split up into two or three people for the night, and the rooms were like cottages, so stylish !!!
The younger members would get together with the five of us and play Word Wolf, have candy parties, and tell funny stories, and I think we got to know each other better there, too ! ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

And I was set up for a surprise by the other 4... lol
Suddenly, the door was knocked down, and at first I thought I heard it wrong, but it was knocked down several times, lol.
I opened the door and no one was there.
After a while I heard the door bang not only from the door but also from the window...
This was a surprise the four of them planned while I was taking a bath, and it scared me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I thought to myself, "I'm definitely going to surprise one of the four of them back this time" lol

I wonder what kind of surprise I'm gonna do to them ๐Ÿค” lol

We also rented scooters that we could use on the grounds of Hoshino Resort and went for a walk around the resort !
We also went to various other places, such as shooting at the beach and in a sugarcane field, and we had a lot of fun talking with the 10 of us during the trip !

And, I haven't told you about the other thing...
The food was too good !!! lol
The buffet at the hotel was of high quality and I ate so much food that I couldn't get enough ๐Ÿ’ฆ
The staff prepared a typical Okinawan bento for lunch, we had chinsuko for a snack, and on the last day we had Yaeyama soba noodles ! ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿป
It was delicious

I wanted to write more and more things, so I re-read from the beginning and found that the sentences were getting really long.
I'm surprised... ๐Ÿ˜ถ

At any rate, it was a very fun and memorable Ebi tour !
I'll try to cram in some pictures at the end !! ๐Ÿ“ธ

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

https://ameblo.jp/shiritsuebisuchugaku/ ... 85635.html
(2023.06.01)

This year's birthday solo live has been announced ! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
The title is "Walking the dog with Nonokamaru ~Let's all howl together !~"
The dog walking series continues again ๐Ÿฉ๐“ˆ’๐“‚‚๐“ธ

"Let's all howl" means that the call ban has been lifted and we should all shout out and have fun lol ๐Ÿ˜ถ
I want to create a place where everyone can participate by speaking up, so please come prepared to speak up ! ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
I was thinking about this title in the bathtub and came up with it because I thought it wouldn't be very interesting if it was something like "Walking the dog with Nonokamaru" 1 or 2.
Last year, there was a lot going on, such as the uniform-like costume and the sudden appearance of a sumo wrestler...

but what about this year... lol
Actually, I have a few more in mind lol ๐Ÿคซ

I'll try to do more and more Instagram & StaCommu livestreams for the birthday solo live, so please support me ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Thursday, August 17, 2023
open 18:00 / start 19:00
The venue is Zepp DiverCity !

Please look forward to it !!

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

https://ameblo.jp/shiritsuebisuchugaku/ ... 27070.html
(2023.06.05)

I'd like to talk about my last visit to Asakusa with Cocona & Yuno โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿค
This outing was really lightly planned, but it was the first time for the three of us to have a good time together, so I was really looking forward to it lol.
We usually don't take many pictures of the three of us, so I said we should take a lot of pictures that day, but we ended up taking only 1.2 pictures because we kept eating ๐Ÿ˜ถโ€๐ŸŒซ๏ธ
But we ate a lot !

We went into stores, ate and walked around, and went to Sensoji temple !
It was hot๐Ÿซ โ˜€๏ธ
But when we were playing, I don't remember what we were talking about, maybe we were talking about nothing, which is typical of cocoyunonoka...
Anyway, it was a lot of fun ! ๐Ÿ˜š

I was going to talk about Asakusa at the Hokkaido show, but I had to talk about something else this time, so I will talk about it at the upcoming spring tour live !
So sorry if you were looking forward to a cocoyunonoka story ๐Ÿ˜ข
I have some interesting stories about Asakusa that I haven't written about in this blog, so please look forward to them !

Speaking of the Hokkaido show !
There were people who promoted the Tomakomai area, its specialties, and many other things !!
#Ebichudodeshou
I also ate seafood after the concert and ramen at the airport.
It was delicious !
I'm very happy that they promote various places like this โค๏ธŽ
Thank you very much !

And my birthday solo live on August 17 is now accepting fan club pre-orders !
It is sure to be a very fun birthday party, so please come and join ๐Ÿค

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

https://ameblo.jp/shiritsuebisuchugaku/ ... 93063.html
(2023.06.22)

Good evening, everyone.
This is Nonoka.
Did you watch "Chou Muteki Class" ? ๐Ÿค
The broadcast was on the DAY 2 of the spring tour in Osaka, so I thought I had to remember to announce it, but I forgot to do so ! ๐Ÿ˜‡
I'm so sorry !!!
Forgive me, but as soon as I realized this, the announcement that you can watch it on TVer was made...

๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

What was my special skill ? lol
Actually, it was Yuno who suggested it ๐Ÿฅธ
She knew that I liked shoujo manga and suggested it to me because I had done a showroom playing word-chain game.
It was really good, wasn't it !?
Sometimes I don't know what Yuno is thinking, but she gives me a lot of advice !
I feel like she's a big sister when she does that ๐Ÿซจ lol
Thank you Yuno ๐Ÿฆ–

I was very nervous, but I was glad that many people my age talked to me !

I had a picture taken with Suda Aki, Toba Kokoro, and Takegami Haruna ๐Ÿ“ธ
I'll do my best so that I can appear in the show again ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป ฬ–ฬ-
And as I mentioned earlier, this past Saturday and Sunday were the Spring Tour Osaka public performances

Can I spoil it already...? ๐Ÿคข
You know, on Saturday, the song of the day was "UBU", and on Sunday, it was "Odoru Gariben Chugakusei" !
I love both songs, and I played the role of the hardworking schoolgirl in "Odoru Gariben Chugakusei" lol !
It was complicated because I really like Mirei-chan playing that role too, but I was very happy ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ

I listened to the song many times and practiced.
And I braided my hair just for that role lol.
That was fun !
I will definitely do it again ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค

Next week is Sendai !
Sendai is the only place to buy tickets now, so if you are interested, please come !
We'll be waiting for you โœŠ๐Ÿปโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

https://ameblo.jp/shiritsuebisuchugaku/ ... 94411.html
(2023.07.06)

Finally, this week are the Okinawa performances of our spring tour !
The last time we went there for a photo shoot, it was so cold and cloudy that I wondered if it was really Okinawa, so I hope it will be sunny... ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
And both days of the Okinawa lives are SOLD OUT !
Thank you very much

What's to look forward to in Okinawa ?
I recently got over bitter melon, so I want to eat bitter melon stir-fry ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป
When I was in middle school, the bitter melon stir-fry that was served at school lunch was so delicious !
Bitter melon is a little bitter, but I thought that bitterness was delicious too !
I wonder if I've grown up !? lol
I want to try real bitter melon โšช๏ธŽ

And then, the sea !!!
The ocean in Okinawa is so beautiful on TV, I want to see it with my own eyes ๐Ÿซฃ
I haven't been to the beach in years.
There are many other things I am looking forward to, but the thing I am looking forward to the most is to enjoy the lives with the Ebichu Family in the unique atmosphere of Okinawa ๐Ÿ˜š
I wonder what the setlists will be like !
I'm sure we'll play some of your favorite songs ๐Ÿ˜
If you can come, let's have fun on Saturday and Sunday !

(This is a picture of Yuna falling asleep on the Shinkansen โ˜บ๏ธ)

And on July 9, the second day of the Okinawa lives, "Chou Muteki Class" will be broadcast on NTV from 12:45 ๐Ÿ•ด๐Ÿป
It's my second time ! I'm so happy !!!

This time, a new project ๐Ÿ‘’
If you can't make it to the spring tour, please watch "Chou Muteki Class" !
If you are going to the spring tour, please record it or watch it on TVer or Hulu ๐ŸŒš

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

https://ameblo.jp/shiritsuebisuchugaku/ ... 30268.html
(2023.07.27)

Good evening, everyone.
This is Nonoka

This past Sunday was the launch event for our 14th single kyo-do? ๐Ÿ’—
Thank you to everyone who came !
This event was held both online and in person, and both were fun, of course it's nice to be able to see and talk with people in person, but the online event was easier for people who live in the country to participate, and some of them even went to the mountains or theme parks ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
There were not only my fans, but also those who came to the event even though they usually prefer other members !!
I was so happy !!! ๐ŸŒท
That kind of thing is also welcome

And you know, on Sunday, there was a puzzle-solving event as well as a special event...
Did you figure it out ?
The correct answer will be the title of the theme song of Famien 2023 !
By the way, I already knew the name of the song, but I couldn't figure it out lol ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ
Well, well ! It's okay ! Right !!!

So the new song is now available ๐ŸŒฑ๐Ÿ‘’๐Ÿ‘’
summer glitter ๐Ÿซง
This is a stylish song...
This also makes me really look forward to Famien !!!!
I really like the part of the chorus "It's going to start, show" and I'm glad I was able to sing it because I tried my best to record it ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿป

When I first heard this song, it was in the evening ? At night ? I pictured a scene of hand-held fireworks at the beach in the evening or at night.
It would be fun to listen to it in the car !
I'm sure we'll be updating a lot on TikTok, so look forward to it

We have been giving a lot of Famien lessons lately.
So, I'm walking to the lesson place in the morning, but it's too hot outside ๐Ÿฅต
I haven't had a lesson yet and I'm still sweating.
But when I went to the lesson the other day, I saw a store with wind chimes outside !
It cooled me down a little ๐ŸŽ

The lessons are still a lot of songs so that everyone can get their choreography together, but the younger members often play with each other during breaks ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธ
We play rock-paper-scissors-paper with 5 members, and we also played "daikon-nuki".
Do you know how to pull out daikon radishes ?
When I was in elementary school, we only played daikon-nuki or handkerchief-drop during recess ๐Ÿฅ•
It's been a long time since I did it, so it was nostalgic ๐Ÿ’ญ
Also, I suddenly felt like doing the handkerchief drop, so I'm going to invite everyone to do it during a break in the next lesson.

(By the way, the sister members are either taking video pictures at that time or don't care. Sorry for being so loud all the time. ๐Ÿ˜ถ)
And so, Famien is just a little over a week away !
I will do my best ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿปโžฐ
Let's have a fun summer ! ๐Ÿ’ž

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

https://ameblo.jp/shiritsuebisuchugaku/ ... 77277.html
(2023.08.03)

August is here !
Famien is coming up the day after tomorrow, are you all ready to have fun ?
I'm excited too ๐Ÿ˜š

However, there's another important event in August besides Famien.
If you're a Nonoka oshi, you know what I'm talking about, don't you ? ๐Ÿ˜
That's right !
It's my birthday solo live ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
Already !!
I'm already turning 16 ๐Ÿ˜ฆ
You'll only get to see me at 15yo a little while longer !
I'm writing this blog now, and suddenly I feel that I'm turning 16 years old ! ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
I always look forward to receiving many happy birthday messages from everyone on the day of my birthday ! ๐Ÿคญ

And then there is the solo live !!
I had a meeting the other day and talked with the staff.
There will be a lot of activities this time โœจโ•โ•
And you know what, I've thought of an encore, lol !
When I told the staff that I wanted to do something like this, they said, "Well, how about this ?"
They gave me a lot of ideas !
I think it will be interesting (?) lol

I'm planning to have a photo booth, but last year I was in a sumo wrestler costume, and I think people posted pictures on SNS that made no sense to those who didn't come to the event (Thank you very much โค๏ธŽ)
This time, I'm going to make time to take pictures when I'm in my cute costume ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
So please get your camera ready ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿป

Oh ! I think you also received the goods !
My family also bought a lot of eco-bags lol
The colors were so cute when I saw it in person !
The illustrations are different on the front and back sides, so I hope you will use the one you like as the front side.
The illustration on the back was thought up by a friend of mine !!!
It's so cute ๐Ÿฅฐ
Please bring it on the day of the birthday live too ๐Ÿ’ญ

First of all, let's enjoy the Famien from the day after tomorrow as much as we can, and then let's enjoy the birthday solo live as much as we can with the same momentum !
I'm looking forward to seeing you at Zepp DiverCity on August 17 ๐Ÿค

(Here's a picture of last year's Famien ๐Ÿคณ๐Ÿป)

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

https://ameblo.jp/shiritsuebisuchugaku/ ... 23020.html
(2023.08.10)

Good evening, everyone.
This is Nonoka.
Today, there was the Summer Station live !
Thank you to everyone who came !

But today, I would like to talk about Famien lol ๐Ÿคซ
Famien is over ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต
I'm already having a lot of Famien loss lol !
I was looking forward to it because it's my favorite live concert !

I wonder where I should start ?
I'll start from where I want to write !
First of all, let's start with the Utan Village !
(I wonder why I start with the Utan Village !!!! lol )

I requested salad udon and chocolate banana this time !
Chocolate banana was served last year and it was so delicious that I wanted to have it again this time, so I requested it, but I couldn't think of anything else at all ๐Ÿซ 
When I was at home, my family was asking for something like this !
I had a lot of ideas, but the moment the questionnaire for the Utan Village came, they went away ๐Ÿš€
So I decided to have Salad Udon which I wanted to eat at that time.
But it was delicious, wasn't it ?
It was better than expected and I finished it in seconds...

The other members' meals were really good too !
I especially liked Riko's pan-fried pork buns โค๏ธŽ
Next year I will make a note of what I want to eat so that I don't forget ! ๐Ÿ“

Next, the setlist !!
Again, I had a blast ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿปโœจ

The first half was a fun Famien setlist, and the second half was a lot of songs that made the audience listen to the music.
As for "Gozonji ! Ebichu Ondo", I was happy to be able to perform it with Cocona and Yuno for the first time in two years, since the dance was included for the Famien, which was scheduled to be performed in 2021 ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ’‹โ€๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป
"Agero ! Ebi-Fry" was fun too !
The water was already running out like a flood, and we had a lot of fun running around.

And we ran a lot during "Itsuka no Made in Japya~n", which was performed by the five lower grade members ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
We've been to the high wooden stages, and I think I've been able to get close to a lot of you !

Among the 5 of us, we were divided into two teams, the team that ran a lot and the team that ran so-so, I was of course in the team that ran a lot !!
I was the first one to be chosen ๐Ÿ˜Ž hehe
Running really is too much fun !!
I was performing "Japya~n", wishing I could run more

And then, "Massugu".
I sang the last and most important part of the song.
I think the members who had sung before had a lot of trouble, so when that part was decided for me, I was nervous all at once.
But I practiced so that I could sing the part as myself.
I talked a lot with Emiko about it, but it didn't go well for me at all.
It was so frustrating !!!!
I will practice more and more in my own way and do my best.
I will do my best !!!!!

And the Encore.
"Family Complex" has been updated !
I really like the sound of EmmaYuna's part...
Anyone know what I'm talking about ?
It's now available for download/streaming, so please remember ! lol
Let's all shout out the members name !๐Ÿ™Š

And later ! We had fireworks on the 1st day during "Nachumelo Rendez-vous" ๐ŸŽ†
The first day was surprisingly clear, so we could see Mt. Fuji and the fireworks beautifully.

Well, the more I write, the more I miss Famien ๐Ÿค’
It was really fun !
Did you have a good time too ?
I think some of you had a barbecue or went on a trip afterwards !
I definitely want to do it again next year !

If you have any comments about what happened at the Famien, please let me know in the comments ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
Once again, thank you to everyone who came !

Also, just one week until my birthday solo live !!!!
I'll do my best here too โธœ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿปโธโ€

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

https://ameblo.jp/shiritsuebisuchugaku/ ... 98306.html
(2023.08.18)

Thank you all for coming !!!
I didn't have time to write a blog yesterday, so here I am today โ˜น๏ธ
Thank you for your patience !

Yesterday, it's fun just to remember โค๏ธŽ
I'd like to talk about some of the things I couldn't talk about at the concert, so I hope we can talk about them here ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธีž
I'd like to talk about all the songs, but it would take up too much time, so I'd like to talk about a few ๐Ÿ˜Œ
I did my best to chat during the first half !!

There were also calls, so I decided on a song that everyone could enjoy singing out loud ๐ŸŽง
"Lon de Don" came out from the audience ! Were you surprised ? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
It was funny to see the looks on everyone's faces when they realized what was happening lol.
I wanted to show my face to the people on the second floor, so I came to the front and waved to them ! I hope you could see me ๐Ÿ’ญ

Many people said that they liked my singing of "YELL", and since I love this song, I included it !
It was difficult to sing, but I think I put my heart and soul into it ๐Ÿ˜Œ

The song "Anata Wo Motto Shiritakute" was difficult in terms of both technique and expression, so I think it was a challenging song.
I think that listening and singing are completely different, and when I sing the lyrics, they are surprisingly different from what I think they are, but I wanted to convey the lyrics to everyone listening, so I spent a lot of time reading them.
I made up my own story and so on.

I really wanted to use the phone for the "Anata Wo Motto Shiritakute" scene, so I thought about how I could convey the facial expressions to the audience at the end of the venue.
I was nervous at the end because there was no singing, only the phone call and facial expressions, but I think I got into the story I was trying to depict !!

As for the cover of the song "Boyfriend"...
That was too hard... lol
The low notes come suddenly in the middle of the high notes, so you have to keep your throat soft or you won't be able to produce low notes at all !
Emiko-sensei taught me a lot and I did my best โœŠ๐Ÿป

"Uchuu wa Sunadokei" and "Chigauno" are two of my favorite songs, and I sang them in my own way with some dance moves.

And "HAPPY".
Kamishiraishi Mone, whom I adore, covered HY's song, and I covered it ! ๐ŸŒผ
I love this song โค๏ธŽ

The monitor in the back was showing Kuu and me, how did you like it ?
This was taken by my sister Maru1 !
Kuu is an old man and can't go for a walk for a long time, so I asked him to take a lot of pictures and videos in a short period of time !
The manager edited them so cutely เฒ‡
Some of you may not have been able to see it properly, so I'm thinking of posting it on my Instagram or something next time ๐Ÿ‘€

Pictures were authorized during "Stardust Light" ๐Ÿ’ซ
Thanks to everyone for taking so many pictures !!!!
That outfit is really cute and my favorite... It's really, really cute.
And that big ribbon in my hair was adorable ๐ŸŽ€
The costume was pure white, so I had colorful stickers on my face.
I hope those who couldn't make it yesterday were able to get a feel for what the live show was like ? ๐“‚ƒ๐“ˆ’๐“ธ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ•Š

And here comes the Encore.
For those of you who couldn't make it, let me tell you how I got that look.
For the encore, I had a quiz about my childhood.
If I answered incorrectly, my face was scribbled with black ink.
I got 4 out of 5 questions wrong (I have a theory that the questions I got right were actually wrong lol), so I got inked on my face and it looked amazing

๐Ÿ˜ฏ
lol

Maybe you couldn't see well from far away !
You can find pics on Ebichu's official Twitter and my Instagram, so please take a look ๐Ÿ™

I've seen them do that on the variety show "Shimura Ken no Baka Tono-sama" a few times, and I thought it looked fun.
So I asked CocoYuno to be the quiz taker and doodlers โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ’š
They gave me some kind of mysterious combination name, and the sound effects were very peculiar...lol
It was as expected ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป ฬ–ฬ-

Something about the moment the two of them arrived was a relief.
EmmaYuna came to see the show, and they said that the 4 of them waited for me after the show and that it was great ๊•
And they were queuing up to take pictures of my graffitied face ๐Ÿ™„ lol
Thank you all for coming !!

โœผโ€ขโ€ขโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ€ขโ€ขโœผโ€ขโ€ขโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ€ขโ€ขโœผ

When I was practicing at home, I wasn't sure if I could make it in time for the concert, but thanks to all of you, it turned out to be a very, very fun one !!
I was so happy that so many of my family and friends came to the show ๐Ÿ˜š
I did my best !!!!
Once again, thank you so much to everyone who came ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿป
Please continue to oshi me !!

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

https://ameblo.jp/shiritsuebisuchugaku/ ... 30243.html
(2023.08.25)

Today, I turned 16 years old !!! ๐Ÿค
Thanks a lot for all the comments โค๏ธŽ
I've received many LINE messages from the members, my family and friends !!
And I had 3 surprise celebrations at today's Mezamashi Live โ˜€๏ธ
I got a gift and a cake... ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Thank you so much !!

I am very grateful to have so many people congratulating me ๐Ÿค๐Ÿป ฬ–ฬ-
I think my mother told me that I was born around 9 pm on August 25th ? I think it's just about now ! ๐Ÿฅš๐“ˆ’ ๐“ธ ๐“

I think I had a really fulfilling year at the age of 15, appearing on stage, in a drama, and in variety shows.
It was also a year in which I felt so much support from the people around me !

As I said at my birthday solo live, my goal at 16 years old is to find out what I am like first.
I have been a member of Ebichu for about 3 years now, and I think I have finally found what I am like.
So, from now on, I would like to work hard to find out what makes me unique, to connect it to my work, and to let more and more people know about Ebichu ๐ŸŒผ

Second, not to be afraid to try new things !
I often wonder if what I want to do is safe, so of course I want to try what I want to do after careful consideration !

Lately, I've been thinking about bungee jumping ! ๐Ÿฆ–โ‹†อ›
I would also like to go running in a big park in the city.
With my brother Maru, who is very athletic.
I didn't tell my brother Maru about this, so if he had seen this blog, he might know now ๐Ÿซค
I'm looking forward to going with you, brother Maru

And last but not least !!
Say "thank you" more often than "sorry". Remember to be thankful !
I am very grateful to be able to perform in big venues and to have the Ebichu Family that supports me, which is unusual, and I think it is because of the support of countless people that I will never forget that ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿปโ€โ™€ ๏ธ๐“ˆ’๐“‚‚๐“ธ
I have a lot of goals, but I hope I can continue to live a happy and cheerful life at the age of 16 !!
Thank you for your continued support โธœ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿปโ€

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

https://blog.stardust.co.jp/stardustpla ... ives/17458
(2023.09.11)

This is Nonoka ๐Ÿค
Today was the Triangle Planet event !
Thank you to everyone who came ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
We had a live performance with Arin and everyone from Iginari Tohoku San !
It was fun ! ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ’•

Ebichu covered Momoclo's "Saraba, Itoshiki Kanashimitachi yo" and collaborated with A-rin on "Sudden Death" ๐Ÿ”ฅ
I was so nervous because I love " Saraba, Itoshiki Kanashimitachi yo" and had listened to it a lot...
The choreographer of Momoclo came all the way to teach us how to dance !
I think we were able to perform as Ebichu

Sudden death was fun, wasn't it ?
The reason I was out of the dance battle was that A-rin's pressure was too much ๐Ÿ˜ถ
No, really, it was indeed because of A-rin !!
It was a collaboration that could only be seen on this Triangle Planet event โ˜๏ธ
And the live performance by Iginari Tohoku San and A-rin was also very cool ! ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ

Tohoku San covered "YELL" and A-rin sang "COLOR" !
It was so cool...

It was over in a flash.
But we also have the StaPla Fes in October !
Please look forward to it ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿป

It's still hot, but it's autumn in the world, and it seems like potato fairs are being held everywhere these days.
Have you eaten anything ?
I'm thinking of eating the sweet potato bread sold at Family Mart ๐Ÿ 
Also ! You should try Maple Pumpkin Churros when you go to Disney because they are amazingly delicious.
I had it for the first time when I went to Disney about 5 years ago, and it was so delicious.
I remember being like, "๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿฅบ"

And then !
Ebichu is going to hold Daigakugeikai 2024 at Pia Arena MM on January 6th and 7th next year, and the official advance tickets are now available.
They will be available until 23:59 on September 13th, so if you are interested in this event during Triangle Planet, please come and see us ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป
If you have already got a ticket, please bring some friends โ˜บ๏ธ lol
We are looking forward to seeing you all ! โค

Return to โ€œThe Membersโ€