Ifold

Re: Nonoka Kazami

Post by Ifold »

https://ameblo.jp/shiritsuebisuchugaku/ ... 70898.html
(2023.09.14)

Good evening everyone, this is Nonoka.
Yesterday was Emma's birthday solo live ! 🧑
And today is Cocona's birthday 🧑
(It's been a little while, but congratulations to Emma, too 🎊)

I'd like to tell you about an outing I went on with Cocona, Emma and Yuna quite a while ago π“ˆ’π“‚‚π“Έ
I don't think I've had a chance to talk about it ! I'm sorry if I did !! lol
It was our first outing since Disney, but this time we all went to see a movie together 🍿🎬
We watched the Mario movie in 4DX and had time to eat afterwards, so we went to JOYPOLIS !

It was my first time to go in there and it was amazing !
There were so many attractions 😳
We rode that spinning attraction first, and when we were talking about what to do after that, we found some scary attractions.
The δΈ­4 members are not good at scary things, so I should have gently guided them toward the less scary ones, but I said, "Hey, there's something over there too!"...
I said that 😭😭
I'm sure you'll go that way if I told you there's something over there too.
And over there was a Sadako attraction and an attraction called MURDER LODGE.
We were torn between the two and decided to go with MURDER LODGE.
The 中4 trio were all 😡.
Cocona seemed to be okay with being scared, taking pictures and videos of us making faces like the one up above and giggling.
Well, it was my fault for telling them that there was another one over there too, so I can't help it anymore !!!! lol

It was a 3D attraction, but I was so scared that I had to meditate most of the time.
I was still scared.
But I had never properly ridden a scary attraction like that before, so it was just a little bit of fun 🀭
I wanted to show you photos I took at that time, but I don't have them, or maybe I didn't take them...

Well, that's how much fun we had.
Yuno couldn't go on this outing because she had something to do, so I hope the five of us can go together this time πŸ¦–β‹†Ν›

And today I'm wearing the shoes that Yuno bought me as a birthday present.
They are so cute !! Thank you !!

Happy Birthday to you again, Cocona πŸŽ‚
I know I'm missing some things sometimes, but thank you so much for all your help and advice ❀︎
Please take a look at the video of the Baymax ride with Cocona at Disney on my Instagram πŸ‘€

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

https://ameblo.jp/shiritsuebisuchugaku/ ... 20402.html
(2023.09.21)

Finally !
I went to Shin-Okubo with Emma & Yuna the other day.
We've been talking about going there for a long time !

That was fun 😚😚
I was surprised that there were quite a lot of people there.

First of all, we were hungry and wanted to eat something tasty, so we went into a restaurant and ordered the Moppan set ? πŸ‘€
In the photo above, the cheese in the middle is wrapped in meat and deep-fried !
I wanted to eat something like that so badly !
We ordered it for two people, so we got it and two pieces of chicken, and the three of us decided which one we wanted to eat by playing Jankenpon 🀜🏻β€ͺβ€ͺ⋆͛β€ͺβ€ͺπŸ€›πŸ»
We talked about a lot of things, and maybe because we are the same age, we were all in the same mood and had a lot of fun

We had a lesson after Shin-Okubo, but we still had time to eat something sweet, so we went to a waffle store and then to a shaved ice store....
Wait, we ate too much !? lol.
Now that I think about it, I'm surprised.
Please take a look at the photos on my instagram βΈœπŸ™ŒπŸ»βΈβ€

We had so much fun that we are already planning to do two things together, like where to go next time and what we want to do, even though we don't know if we'll be able to do it.
And we will let you all know the official name of the δΈ­3 trio once we have discussed and decided on it lol.
Thank you for your cooperation πŸ™‡πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

On a different note, I'd like to thank Cocona & Yuno. Especially Yuno.
Where did she go with the idea of the three of us buying matching roller shoes and doing it in a park...? lol
And it seems like Yuno's roller shoes haven't arrived yet ? 😯
I'm quite looking forward to it, so let's talk about it sometime πŸ‘πŸ»

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

https://ameblo.jp/shiritsuebisuchugaku/ ... 62001.html
(2023.09.28)

"Okera Disco" and the New Zealand lives are getting closer and closer...

The rehearsal for "Okera Disco" is coming soon, and we are practicing a lot, but the atmosphere of the songs is totally different depending on the arrangements !
Ah, I really want to perform it for you guys lol.
I liked the whole orchestral disco range a lot.
But I wonder if my tastes are similar to those of the Family members, because I've heard about the birthday solo lives. So I think you'll probably like them too (?)

I still can't imagine singing in the presence of an orchestra and a band πŸ€”
But we will do our best to make the concert so that everyone in the Ebichu Family who comes to the concert will think Okera Disco is the best ❀️‍πŸ”₯✊🏻

And, you know, the New Zealand event.
I thought it would be better to prepare early, so I started preparing quite a while ago, but now I'm not sure what to expect !!!!
It's my first time to go abroad and I've never been on a plane for more than 2 hours, so I'm very nervous πŸ₯·

I've been asking the other members a lot of questions. Sorry !! lol
The day before we go, I'm going to call Cocona to make sure everything is all packed

Also, I was reminded of how great 100-yen stores are when I was preparing for New Zealand.
They have almost everything I want. It's amazing πŸ₯Έ
If you've been abroad, please let me know what you needed πŸ™‡πŸ»β€β™€οΈΥž
I'm looking forward to your replies ❀︎❀︎

Talking about recent events, Chuuon lives are now available on various apps.
I've been listening to them, and I like the 2018 cover of "Wakamono no Subete" so much that I added it to my playlist.
I don't know how to describe it, but after listening to it, I sigh...
I haven't listened to all of them yet, so I'm going to listen to them more and more !

Also, I've been craving Malatang lately.
I wonder if it's popular now ?
There are stores in various places, and each store seems to have a different taste.
Yuna said she wanted to go too, so we'll go together next time πŸ’
Yuna, let's go !!

That's how it's going to be !
Let's do our best again tomorrow ! πŸ™†πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

I'm posting off shot photos of my birthday on Instagram, so please like and comment 🀍🀍

Return to β€œThe Members”