Yuno Kokubo

Ifold

Re: Yuno Kokubo

Post by Ifold »

https://blog.stardust.co.jp/stardustpla ... ives/15228
(2022.10.08)

Dear Stapla Blog.
Hello, this is Yuno, it's been a while since I've posted on the Stapla blog

While I haven't been updating the blog, new members have joined Ebichu !
n°16, Sakurai Ema & n°17, Nakamura Yuna

We are a big Ebichu family. With 11 members.
The current 9 members will be active until December 16th, and from the 17th, we will have a 10-member team with the 2 new members.
We will be doing some activities until the 16th, so please look forward to that !

It suddenly started to get cold yesterday and the day before, and it feels like winter, but it's still October.
I feel like it doesn't have to get so cold so quickly when I think that there are only two months left until Hinata transfers to another school, but since it seems impossible to go back to summer now, let's make a lot of memories in the next 2 months ☀️

It's cold, so I'm wrapped up in my futon when I'm writing this blog.
I want to buy new winter clothes.
I'll write again when the time comes.
See you soon

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

https://lineblog.me/ebichu/archives/13316271.html
(2022.12.01)

It's been quite a while since I said I would write a blog after the "BOSS and her henchmen" live, and now that Akita Bunkou and Kashiwagi Project's final live are over, I'd like to write a little bit about them now ✏️

On November 12, there was the Kashiwagi Project live "BOSS and her henchmen"
Hinata-chan, Cocona, Nonoka and I performed together, and we sent the songs we wanted to play to Hinata-chan, who arranged the set, and she did almost everything including song assignments, formations, costumes, lighting, etc...!
It was so much fun

I was happy to be able to sing the parts of the senior members.
Hinata-chan and I sang "Sayonara Himitsu Kichi".
I was happy and glad to sing the songs I wanted to sing

I enjoyed the lessons too

December, which I thought was a long way off in April, has begun, and rehearsals and lessons for the 16th & 17th have started in earnest today.
I feel like there are only 15 days left.
I'm sure that December will be over in an instant just like April to December was in an instant, so I'm going to keep my eyes open

I'm sure I'll be blogging again soon.
See you

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

https://lineblog.me/ebichu/archives/13316857.html
(2022.12.11)

Hello, this is Yuno

Yesterday we had rehearsal for the 16th.
Today is the rehearsal for the 17th !
Only 5 more days until the 16th, and only 6 more days until the 17th !
So fast...

I'm not going to be here on the 16th, but I'm looking forward to the 17th !
My personal goal for the new organization's live performance on the 17th is to make it a live performance that people can continue to watch Ebichu

I'll do my best at rehearsal today and tomorrow.
We still have tickets for the 17th, so I hope everyone can come !

I hope Makuhari Messe will be packed on the first day of the new organization.
We'll be streaming on the 16th and 17th, so I'd be happy if you could check them out!

I'll write again.
See you

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

https://lineblog.me/ebichu/archives/13317964.html
(2022.12.30)

Hello, this is Yuno

In December, Hinata-chan's graduation live was over and Ema & Yuna's debut live performance was held.
I wrote a lot of things, but I couldn't put them all together ☹️

Let's start with Hinata-chan's graduation ceremony on the 16th.
When we were rehearsing for it on the 16th, I didn't really feel like she was graduating, and I thought it would end without feeling like she was graduating.
During the concert, I felt various feelings like it was the last time I would perform these songs with Hinata-chan.

Hinata-chan has taught me a lot of things since I joined the group, not to mention dancing and singing, and there are many things that Hinatachan has done for Cocoyunonoka that have helped us a lot and made us happy.
So I have been able to think about how I can treat Ema & Yuna and how I can make them happy.
I was happy with the photo album that Hinata-chan gave me.

And on the 17th, Ema & Yuna's unveiling of the new organization's live performance.
They're the first junior members for us 3, and although they are, they are only one year apart, so although we are on the same team, they are like rivals.
Ema & Yuna are trying to catch up with and overtake the older members, and us 3 are trying our best not to be overtaken by Ema & Yuna.
There were a lot of moments when the members were kind to me because I was a new member, but now that's gone, I feel like I have to work harder, and I'm going to continue to do my best like that.

If you haven't seen the live performance yet, please check it out on YouTube 👀

The other day me and the other younger members we went out for dinner and took photo booth pictures!

This will probably be my last blog in 2022 !
I'll write again.
See you

Have a Happy New Year !

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

https://lineblog.me/ebichu/archives/13318318.html
(2023.01.05)

Hello, this is Yuno
Happy New Year !

I'm back home in Aichi.
Eating rice cakes and sleeping.
I've been sleeping a lot !

I heard that some people are starting work today, and I'm thinking, "Oh no, I want to take the rest of my life off and just lay around until noon"

Since I'm back in Aichi, I'd like to eat something.
I want to go to Sugakiya !

(I've decided to go eat there now 🍜)

The 7th of this month is the public recording of the "Housou-bu" radio show.
I had a lot of fun at Yomiuriland last year on various rides

I hope to be able to visit again this year !

I'll write a blog again.
See you

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

https://lineblog.me/ebichu/archives/13318585.html
(2023.01.10)

Hello, this is Yuno.
On the 7th, we had a public radio recording at Yomiuriland !
The lower grade teams ran to the bandit in the morning, and after the ride, they ran back home to have a meeting 🎢
I had to run in the morning to get there just in time 👟

Kokona's voice was loud.
She was screaming the whole time even when she was still in the up state before falling 👄👄
She has a loud voice.

And during the public recording of the "Housou-bu" radio show, Ema & Yuna were practicing to do a certain thing...

I have a natural gift for taking pictures with eyes half open, so I'll hide them with beautiful hearts 🧡🤎

They were the two who couldn't make hearts forever 🫶🏻

As Konona, Nonoka, Ema, Kaho & Riko were about to enter the haunted house, Yuna & I left and went to the bungee jumping line and other things were going on 💺

In the end we didn't have time to do it, so I hope we can do it again next time.

Speaking of which, my gaming monitor has arrived 📺
I still can't afford a PS5, so I want one as soon as possible...
I hope to be able to do some game livestream sometime soon.

I have only a monitor, speakers, and a Switch, so I'd like to collect all kinds of things.
If you have any recommendations for gaming equipment, please comment on my blog, Instagram, or TikTok 🌟

I'll write again.
See you

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

(2023.01.10)

Hello, this is Yuno.
The lower grade teams ran to the bandit in the morning, and after the ride, they ran back home to have a meeting 🎢

Kokona's voice was loud.
She was screaming the whole time even when she was still in the up state before falling 👄👄
She has a loud voice.

And during the public recording of the "Housou-bu" radio show, Ema & Yuna were practicing to do a certain thing...

I have a natural gift for taking pictures with eyes half open, so I'll hide them with beautiful hearts 🧡🤎

As Konona, Nonoka, Ema, Kaho & Riko were about to enter the haunted house, Yuna & I left and went to the bungee jumping line and other things were going on 💺

In the end we didn't have time to do it, so I hope we can do it again next time.

I have only a monitor, speakers, and a Switch, so I'd like to collect all kinds of things.
If you have any recommendations for gaming equipment, please comment on my blog, Instagram, or TikTok 🌟

I'll write again.
See you

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

(2023.01.10)

Hello, this is Yuno.

Kokona's voice was loud.
She has a loud voice.

I'll write again.
See you

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

https://lineblog.me/ebichu/archives/13318899.html
(2023.01.15)

Hello, this is Yuno

We had the StaPla Festival on January 15th 🌟
We collaborated with TEAM SHACHI's during their song "Kaito Girl" for the medley, and we collaborated with B.O.L.T. for "Seishun Zombiiies" !

As you can see on YouTube, I danced "The Stardust Bowling" and "Enjoy Jinsei" by TEAM SHACHI during my audition for Ebichu !

I was very happy to collaborate with them at the last StaPla festival, and to have been able to perform on stage with them again this time.
This was almost the first time I spoke to B.O.L.T., but from the rehearsal, Shirahama Aya and her twin-tails were so smooth...
Sparkles were coming out of her hair.
It was fun to sing the same part(s) together 🫶🏻

And !
Congratulations to Iginari Touhokusan for being selected as the Cinderella Group ! ㊗️

During the rehearsal, Date Kaaya and I agreed that we would play Apex Legends together again after I buy a ps5, so I'm going to go on a trip to look for a ps5 🎢

We will be performing at the Setouchi Idol Festival on March 24, 25 and 26 !!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was surprised to see some of the groups that I am quite interested in and like.
I'm really looking forward to it ........
I'm excited to see Hiroshima 🍁

On February 4, 5 and 25, March 11 & April 1, I heard that there is something going on with the lower grade teams (13.14.15.16.17), so stay tuned !

I will write again.
See you

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

https://lineblog.me/ebichu/archives/13319831.html
(2023.02.01)

Hello, this is Yuno.
January 31st was the group's Major Debut 10th Anniversary 2MAN Zepp TOUR "Houkago Rock 'n' Roll" VS Atarashii Gakkou no Leaders (sponsored by Space Shower TV)

How was Ebichu's first live performance of 2023 ?
I was very happy to see Atarashii Gakkou no Leaders because I knew them from middle school because my friend from middle school liked them.
In fact, I happened to see them in real life when they appeared on "Sukkiri" (👁💙)

This was the fourth live concert since we became a 10-member group, so I wonder if there were some people who were new to the new Ebichu group 🦗

Kaho was absent from this live performance, but we are preparing for another live performance with 10 members for the FC event, so please look forward to it.
And the next show is a free show with Ebichu's lower grade members only, on February 4 at Harborland Space Theater in Kanagawa !
There will be a special event and mini live performance, so we hope you will come from all 47 prefectures, whether you are traveling or just taking a walk !
Of course, we are waiting for you to gather from all over the world

We're rehearsing this one with great enthusiasm, so look forward to it.
You might be able to hear this song or that song you never thought you'd hear (?)

I'll write again.
See you

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

https://blog.stardust.co.jp/stardustpla ... ives/15916
(2023.02.03)

To all of you who are reading the StaPla blogs !
Hello, I'm Yuno

On Feb. 4 and 5 we had the lower grade members-only Musha Shugyou free lives !
Did any of you come ?? 📸

The next free live will be held on February 25th in Fukuoka, so please come !
There will be more free lives and special events so please check out the Ebichu homepage 👍🏻

It was fun to meet and talk with you in person for the first time at a special event !
There will be a 2-shot event, so please come and join us if you want to take a walk ! 🫶🏻

And on February 12, there will be another Ebichu FC members-only live performance at the Pacifico Yokohama National Grand Hall !
I'm sure those of you who are members of the FC have already noticed, but I'm looking forward to seeing you again on the 12th !

Well then, stay tuned for the next StaPla blog update ! 👍🏻
See you

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

https://lineblog.me/ebichu/archives/13320381.html
(2023.02.13)

Hello, this is Yuno.
Thank you very much for the FC limited event in Pacifico Yokohama !

Everyone dressed up as someone from "Breaking Down", but only I, Riko and Mayama were named after people who might be in Breaking Down 👍🏻

The photo of Nonoka's cornrows hairstyle was too good to be true ↓

I was worried about my stamina because of all the upbeat songs, but I'm glad I was able to keep it up 🫶🏻
It was fun.

And now !
The spring tour is coming !
The tour title is "Shiritsu Ebisu Chuugaku spring tour 2023 ~100%ebism~"
What a delicious looking juice name

This will be the first time in a very long time for Ebichu's one-man lives that you will be able to speak out loud, so please be sure to come out and join us 👍🏻
We, the younger members have never heard the Ebichu Family's voices in live performances, so this is the first time for us to do so.
I can't wait to see what it looks like.
Please check the official Ebichu website as there are some venues that do not allow voice participation depending on the venue's regulations !

And ! I know I could go on and on, but I'm sure you'll all be glad to hear it from here on out !

Starting on February 14, we are going to hold a livestream event in collaboration with Big Comic Spirits and LINE LIVE
Riko, Yuna and I will participate in the event !
The event runs from Tuesday, February 14, 18:00 to Sunday, February 26, 20:59:59 !
Please wait for the official announcement for more details !

The LINELIVE account is already open to the public, so please follow us and wait for the livestreams !
The distribution schedule is also available on the official Ebichu Twitter 👍🏻

We will livestream every day, so we hope you will take a look at it when you have time !

I'm/we're going to challenge many things to let more people know about Ebichu for Super Saitama Arena, so please follow us !

I/we will do my/our best to get the first place !

I'll write again.
See you

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

https://lineblog.me/ebichu/archives/13320744.html
(2023.02.19)

Hello, this is Yuno.
Thank you very much for the 52OSAKA ~Girls Castle~ event !

Shouting/cheering by fans was allowed, so how was the live performance ? 👂🏻
I was happy to hear the Ebichu Family call out my name for the first time !
On the spring tour, I'm looking forward to hearing the calls & response for our self-introductions that only the Ebichu Family can do !

There are a lot of songs that we couldn't perform at today's show.
If you're interested in seeing Ebichu live, we'll be waiting for you on the spring tour !

The next live concert will be held on February 25th Canal City Hakata B1F Sun Plaza Stage.
But it will be with the lower grade members only (Cocona, myself, Nonoka, Emma & Yuna)
Please come to the free live performance !
You can come and enjoy a walk !
There will be a 2-shot event, so please come !

:arrow_up: Cheering isn't allowed during this one 🙅🏻

It was fun to see many idols live and I learned a lot 👍🏻
And I took a picture with Ebata Kisaki from Juice=Juice and Kiyono Monohime from BEYOOOOONDS 🤳🏻

Kisaki_🫶🏻💛

She was so cool and sparkling on stage.
I'm looking forward to seeing her again 🐼

Hime-chan ! 🧡

I was so happy to see her ! 🧡
It was the first time I had a chance to talk to her and she was so kind and I was so happy to tell her how cute she was after the show !!
I hope we can meet again.
I was so happy that we could exchange contact information 👍🏻

I was happy to be able to eat delicious udon in Osaka.
I hope I can buy some Kansai dashi soy sauce potato chips next time !
When in Fukuoka, I'm definitely going to buy some Kyushu dashi soy sauce potato chips !
I've made up my mind to do so.
I highly recommend it, so please do the same...!

I'll write again.
See you

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

https://lineblog.me/ebichu/archives/13321461.html
(2023.03.05)

Hello, this is Yuno.
I appeared on BS Shochiku Tokyu's "Kariage-kun" !

It was fun !
I watched the broadcast in Fukuoka with Emma,Cocona & Nonoka 🧿👄🧿
I'd be happy to work in acting again 📧

I bought some Kyushu dashi soy sauce potato chips in Fukuoka.
I went back to Aichi and forgot to buy the white soy sauce potato chips.
By the way, I had my first solo kishimen at the Shinkansen terminal in Nagoya station 🌫️
I always pass by it because it smells so good, but today I had some time to kill, so I decided to go in and it was delicious !

The next free live concert will be held at AEON MALL Tokoname on March 11, so if you use Nagoya station, please come !
I ate ordinary kishimen !
If you have a hard time going in alone, it's better to have someone with you

I'll write again.
See you

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

https://lineblog.me/ebichu/archives/13321810.html
(2023.03.13)

Hello, this is Yuno.
Thank you very much for the Musha Shugyo Free Live in AEON MALL Tokoname Wonder Forest Kyurio Wonder Stage !

It had been a long time since I had my triumphant return to my hometown prefecture, but I was glad to be able to perform in the clear and warm spring weather !
Only I went back to Aichi the day before the show.
I thought it was the first time since I went back for New Year's, but then I realized that I had gone back a week ago too.
I was so happy to see my friends who came to the event after messaging them the night before, and my junior high school classmates who came to the event.
I felt like a local !

How was the setlist, which was quite different from the last time in Fukuoka ?
I was happy because I wanted to play something different.
I am looking forward to the next concert in the spring tour on May 5 at the Aichi Arts Theatre Main Hall.

And ! On Sunday, March 19, at 12:45 !
I will appear on NTV's "Chou Muteki Class" !
I will appear on the show for the first time as a freshman, so please watch it !
I will post more pictures after the broadcast 💖

We are currently shooting the MV to rave reviews...!
Please look forward to this too !

I'll write again.
See you

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

https://lineblog.me/ebichu/archives/13322174.html
(2023.03.20)

Hello, this is Yuno.
I turned 16 !

And I had my birthday solo live "Hydrogen."
Thank you very much !

How was it ?
Did you have a good time ?
I had a great time !
The live show was packed with songs I wanted to sing and many things I wanted to do.
The outfits were also very cute, and I decided on many things myself, such as asking for help from people I found on Instagram.
It was hard but fun.

How did you like the songs section where you were allowed to take pictures only ?
We decided not to allow videos this time because we had to livestream the live !
I'd love to see all the great photos you guys have taken, and I'd love it if you could post them on TikTok or something.

Tomorrow is the Dai Kannai Devil event.
I wonder if some of you will come both today and tomorrow.
I will do my best so that we can have fun again tomorrow 👍🏻

I'll write again.
See you

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

https://ameblo.jp/shiritsuebisuchugaku/ ... 63766.html
(2023.03.31)

Hello, this is Yuno.
First of all, nice to meet you from Ameba Blog.
We have moved from LINE blog to Ameba blog ✏️

I just write when I feel like it, so I don't have a specific day of the week in mind, but I hope to post on an irregular basis.

By the way, I just posted on TikTok a few days ago that I made my debut with a film camera 🎞️
I've been wanting to write about it since I was in elementary school, but I finally got old enough to buy it with my own allowance, so I bought it myself 📸

Koriyamakana sensei is here, so I ask him/her a lot of questions, etc 👍🏻
I'll post some pictures of cute Emma and Yuna ⬇️

Tomorrow, the Musha Shugyou free live performance will be held at the Nanko ATC seaside stage in Osaka 🪼
I hope everyone could stay until the very end, as it is the last one !
You may hear that song or that song in the setlist 🎧

So far the forecast is for clear skies in Osaka, but I hope it doesn't rain !!!
And please don't let it be a flag for rain 🙇🏻

I'll blog again.
See you

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

https://ameblo.jp/shiritsuebisuchugaku/ ... 18979.html
(2023.04.01)

Hello, this is Yuno.
Thank you very much for the final Musha Shugyou free live !

We changed the songs completely from the past free live shows 🌼
How was it for everyone who was there and watched the livestream ???????
It was a great opportunity for the five of us to get to know each other better and improve our individual skills.

I enjoyed our first face-to-face 2-shot meeting and the special event.
The next free live for all 10 members will be held at Seven Park Ario Kashiwa on April 16 !
Let's meet again in the spring tour, free live, etc.

I was so happy to see the second season of the Mahou shoujo Site anime
Oh, by the way, today is April Fool's Day.
I'm really looking forward to the second season !

I've been watching a lot of movies lately.
If you have any recommendations for Amazon prime, please let me know 🍿
I get tired of the sparkling romance type after 10 minutes, so I prefer a horror type with a little bit of relationship drama.

I'll write again.
See you.

PS : I want to buy "Asahi Ponzu" sauce

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

https://ameblo.jp/shiritsuebisuchugaku/ ... 34785.html
(2023.04.04)

Hello everyone, this is Yuno.
Rehearsals for the spring tour started the day before yesterday !

As soon as my birthday solo live and the free lives were over, the spring tour period started, and I had to keep working hard in my own way.
The spring tour sounds like a lot of fun, and I'm looking forward to seeing what the response will be.
Some venues are still selling tickets, so please come and see us.

And ! EbiTour in Okinawa ~Shīsā no kuni de, tanoshīsā" is now available 🌺
Please check it out, as it has a lot of footage of the fun we had together in Okinawa 📸

The mozuku seaweed was delicious.
I'll write again.
See you

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

https://ameblo.jp/shiritsuebisuchugaku/ ... 01643.html
(2023.04.07)

Hello, this is Yuno

April 6 marks 3 months since I started posting daily on TikTok 🎧
I slept through a few posts around 9pm, but I'm glad I was able to post every day 💤
I'm almost at 13k so if you haven't seen me yet, please follow me

There's another rehearsal today for the spring tour.
We'll also have rehearsals for the spring tour tomorrow and the day after.
It's going to be a very intense tour 🎧
We had our costume fitting yesterday and it's really cute, so please look forward to it 👗

I'll write again.
See you

Return to “The Members”