Talk, dammit!

Vimoral

Re: The Discussion Thread

Post by Vimoral »

Compilation of some of the best vocals of the 6 members

Ifold

Post by Ifold »

Po-chan and Rittan did a collab with the worldknown Guitar brand ''FENDER'' and the two of them were interviewed for the occasion !

KahoRiko collab with FENDER (Start with Squier vol.3)

https://shop.fender.com/ja-JP/start-wit ... quier-vol3

Spoiler
Interview with Po-chan :

Q : Do you have any experience playing musical instruments?
A : I used to learn the piano when I was little, but I stopped playing before I became a junior high school student, and I haven't played for a long time, so I haven't really touched the instrument.

Q : Have you ever played the guitar?
A : I have no experience playing guitar.

Q : Please tell us what you think about playing the guitar and about guitarists.
A : I have an image of people with dexterity, but when I did the MUSiC festival sponsored by Ebichu last year, I sang “Nikki” with Kayoko Yoshizawa and at that time, Mr. Kayoko told me that "Kaho-chan would look good with a guitar, so you should do it!", and I am interested in it from that time.
However, I didn't have much courage, so let's practice with this as an opportunity !

Q : If you could play Guitar or Bass, what kind of song would you like to play?
A : Kayoko wrote us a song called "Donten", but Kayoko himself covered the song and sung it at the festival, which was really cool !
I wish I could do it.
Also, I had sung Fujifabric's song "Wakamono no Subete", I wish I could play the guitar with this as an opportunity.

Q : Please give a message to all the fans!
A : Ebichu is a group that seriously faces music as an idol, and at their live performances, they hit their feelings with all their might.
It's such a situation now, but I would be grateful if you could come and listen to our music when we can do live again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KahoRiko collab with FENDER (Start with Squier vol.4)

https://shop.fender.com/ja-JP/start-wit ... quier-vol4

Spoiler
Interview with Rittan :

Q : Do you have any experience playing musical instruments?
A : I used to play trumpet, clarinet, piano, etc. in various elementary school club activities.

Q : Have you ever played guitar ?
A : I really like Miwa, and once i admired it.
I used to go to the guitar class for a little while, but i was frustrated...it's hard to do (laughs).
Now I would like to take online lessons.

Q : Please tell us what you think about playing the guitar and about guitarists.
A : Miwa has always been my dream.
It was really cool to see a woman playing with a guitar.
But i was admiring at a point that I couldn't become myself and that I couldn't reach that dream.

Q : If you could play Guitar or Bass, what kind of song would you like to play?
A : Miwa's "Faith"! The electric guitar is really cool.
Concerning our song, it would be the interlude of "MISSION SURVIVOR" where there's a really cool part of electric, so it seems that we need a lot of technique (laughs), but I hope we can do that.

Q : Please give a message to all the fans !
A : Ebichu is offering music from various artists and trying out songs in a wide range of genres, so I would like you to see the stage by all means.

----------------------

By the way, those pics are really cool :o

EbichuMX

Post by EbichuMX »

Idols and guitars always works.
No Idol, No life.

Ebichu subs in spanish:
https://www.facebook.com/watch/16302184 ... 9010961723

Return to “General Talk”