Ifold

Re: Welcome

Post by Ifold »

And welcome to the newcommers :o :!: :!:

Ivankanako87

hello

Post by Ivankanako87 »

Hello i'm Ivan nice to meet you :D
i'm a mononofu Puninofu/dekonofu but i like all the members ,including the ex member Momoka and Akari ! ;)

Ifold

Re: hello

Post by Ifold »

Nice to meet you Ivan, hello !

Concerning myself, and to make short, i am addicted to Ebichu's music, i only swear by them and ... well ... i have never enough of it :mrgreen:

Mewtwo1928

Re: hello

Post by Mewtwo1928 »

Hello! Just checking the new place, glad to see that this one is more mobile friendly XD

My favorite groups (at the moment) are TS>EBC>Tokisen>Takoniji>and the others in no particular order.

Takapurin

Introductory Post | Takapurin.

Post by Takapurin »

Hello hello! My name's Jaela! (J-la) but please call me Jae or by my many online aliases, Ayakaidoru, Lalisaeyo, Kanaidoru, faeriejae and Takapurin. I've been into idols ever since I was in the second grade (Not sure how school works for you, wherever you are, if you're reading this) and now I'm in the tenth grade wishing to be one myself. I mostly follow Momoiro Clover Z but I've gained a teensy bit of interest in the group, Tokimeki Sendenbu, other groups are pretty decent too but I've only chose one group to stick too because if I go with others I'd probably explode! Too many groups!
Anyways, I look forward to posting and becoming friends with everyone here~!
MCZ - Link Link Cover |Performed by Me and a Schoolfriend

Strategaeth

Post by Strategaeth »

Hello. :)

You'll find my name on A!O occasionally under the same name (or under obvious fake name).
the groups that I'm currently following: Bassho, Momoclo, Crown Pop, and Ebichu. Also listening to other groups, though.

Finally, a clean and mobile friendly home! :D

Vimoral

Post by Vimoral »

Hello!

My name is Victor and I'm from Barcelona (Spain).
I am a big fan from Momoka (the ex-member of Momoclo :cry: ) and my favourite units are: Momoclo, Takoyaki Rainbow, Chou Tokimeki Sendenbu and Iginari Tohoku San
If there are Spanish speakers here send me a private message, please.

Nice to meet you!

Ryuunosuke

Post by Ryuunosuke »

Hello, world!

Mattthecat
Administrator

Post by Mattthecat »

Hello and welcome maestro :-)

AkaoniP

Post by AkaoniP »

Hello, nice to meet you all

I like all the groups really, everyone is great! My top groups are Tokisen and Ebichu.

Erlestoke

Post by Erlestoke »

Hi all. Probably plenty of you have seen me on the old forums or discord, but I may as well introduce myself here too. :lol:

I’m into most all of Stardust, but my particular focus is on Bassho, B.O.L.T (especially Luna), Crown Pop (especially Sahorun) and ukka (especially Mippi).

I live in Australia and I speak pretty good Japanese.

tanuki-chan

Post by tanuki-chan »

Hi all!
Nice to meet you, or see you again here, too. :D
I'm not a very active online person but it's great have this place!
As you can see from my avatar I started out as a Momonofu, then added Taconiji, Tokisen, Amefurasshi and... no idea what's the official short version of Iginari Touhoku-san. :roll:
So yeah idolwise I'm basically a Stardust person (tried others but returned to SD except for Little Glee Monster...).
πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Crests

Post by Crests »

Hello I'm Crests from Canada and I'm a Momoclo and Aarin fan. I'm also a Hyadain wota lol. You may have seen me on aidoru-online or jps? (or Twitter?)
I don't really follow the other groups properly but Team Syachihoko's Otome Juken Sensou is actually my favourite Stardust song and Tacoyaki Rainbow's Maido! Ookini! is my favourite Stardust album.

I've been into idols for about 8 and a half years now and I've known and listened to Momoclo for most of that but somehow never became a proper fan until the past couple years...I always couldn't find an oshi and told myself well it Definitely wouldn't be Aarin...I was a fool.

Anyways I like both male and female idols, nice to meet you all.

Mattthecat
Administrator

Post by Mattthecat »

Great to see you all here!
This makes me very happy :)

Flowercreek

Post by Flowercreek »

Ah, so this is where the forum went! I wondered what had happened to the old one. This is looking good. The old one was definitely in need of a facelift with all the redundant sub-forums.

Well, I've always been exclusively a mononofu (Aarin/Shiori oshi), but lately I've been getting into some of the sister groups more (mainly ukka and Amefurasshi). I've been into Momoclo since 2014/15, and I've been to Japan to see them 4 times so far. I was planning on going again this winter, but that doesn't seem so likely given current events.

Nguyen Quang Huy

Post by Nguyen Quang Huy »

Hello, nice to see you again here, I'm Huy (known as huynq19995 at momoiroclover.net). I'm from Vietnam

Mattthecat
Administrator

Post by Mattthecat »

Good to see you here too now :)

Aam_46

Post by Aam_46 »

Hi guys. I'm Aam and I'm an Ebichu family. Nice to meet you :D

Ifold

Post by Ifold »